Champagne Waterfall

runner2013

Just now, runner2013 said:

Hi all, 

Does anyone happen to know if the champagne waterfall is back? I thought I read somewhere it was a while back but since then can't seem to find any validation either way. 

TIA

They have brought it back a couple months ago I've been on several cruises recently and multiple ships in the fleet are up and running with the champagne waterfall.

• Like 1

It's back and usually on the first formal night.  The ship's captain and officers introduce themselves during this event.  Make sure to stay till the end because waiters pass around free champagne and mimosas.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SCX22 said:

It's back and usually on the first formal night.  The ship's captain and officers introduce themselves during this event.  Make sure to stay till the end because waiters pass around free champagne and mimosas.

I hope it's not recycled Champagne disguised in OJ

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

I hope it's not recycled Champagne disguised in OJ

🤣🤣🤣

It's all new pours from the bars surrounding the Piazza.  But it's the cheap stuff, not the good stuff.

I'm pretty sure coupes that make up the tower are glued together and cannot be taken apart.  It would be quite the mess to clean up if the tower came tumbling down like Humpty Dumpty.

3 hours ago, SCX22 said:

I'm pretty sure coupes that make up the tower are glued together and cannot be taken apart.  It would be quite the mess to clean up if the tower came tumbling down like Humpty Dumpty.

Not glued together.

You can go early and watch them build the tower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SCX22 said:

Nope, you can watch them setting it up. The tower is completely built for each waterfall. 

Waterfall was present on the Sky Princess last week, first formal night. 

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

They had it on the Enchanted the other night. 

You cruise often, I jealous 😊, we will be Elite after July cruise this year and have to say never have we attended this. Think it's time I dragged hubby to see it. As you are kind enough to answer several post maybe you can suggest how early we should head that way. 

Thanks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

You cruise often, I jealous 😊, we will be Elite after July cruise this year and have to say never have we attended this. Think it's time I dragged hubby to see it. As you are kind enough to answer several post maybe you can suggest how early we should head that way. 

Thanks

We always eat dinner early and the event took place at 6:45 pm. We arrived just before the capt. gave his talk & they began talking pictures.

We didn't stay for long as we wanted to get to the main show to get seats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

We always eat dinner early and the event took place at 6:45 pm. We arrived just before the capt. gave his talk & they began talking pictures.

We didn't stay for long as we wanted to get to the main show to get seats. 

Thanks sounds like what we would do. We ear early as well and go to the early shows.

6 hours ago, MissP22 said:

It used to be scheduled at a time which allowed those at the first traditional seating to be finished with dinner and before second seating started so that those from both seatings could attend if desired.

With TD no longer existing, the scheduling is no longer coordinated with  any particulat

dinner time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caribill said:

It used to be scheduled at a time which allowed those at the first traditional seating to be finished with dinner and before second seating started so that those from both seatings could attend if desired.

With TD no longer existing, the scheduling is no longer coordinated with  any particulat

dinner time.

They tried to schedule it at a time when everyone could attend but a few certainly would miss it. It's a big event for first time cruisers.