Icon 1BRGS pricing question

We really want to do icon in Feb 2026, and have a rough idea if we can afford a 1BRGS.

I tried to do a mock booking for Feb 2025, and all 1BRGS were booked up, so I couldn’t do a mock booking.

Would anyone here feel comfortable sharing what they paid for 2 adults, in an Icon 1BRGS in Feb 2025?

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

We really want to do icon in Feb 2026, and have a rough idea if we can afford a 1BRGS.

I tried to do a mock booking for Feb 2025, and all 1BRGS were booked up, so I couldn’t do a mock booking.

Would anyone here feel comfortable sharing what they paid for 2 adults, in an Icon 1BRGS in Feb 2025?

Thanks!

The website must have been acting up for you because there are at least four of the 1 bdrm GS available on every sailing in February 2025

Low is just over 13k to a high of 13.7k

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The website must have been acting up for you because there are at least four of the 1 bdrm GS available on every sailing in February 2025

Ok, thanks!  I will check again 🙂

54 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

So 1k per person per day for a grand suite.   Wow.  

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When I tried again, it worked.  Thanks!!  If prices don’t go down, looks like we’ll be in a balcony 😉

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2023 at 7:45 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Yeah, prices are crazy.

They are..I booked the icon for next spring, March 2024 and for two adults and a teenager in an ocean balcony was $6200 usd. So I just upgraded and did a suite (first time ever), in the family surf suite. They’re not much more at that rate pluses you have the sky class benefits.

Yeah, prices are crazy.

They are..I booked the icon for next spring on ‘next cruise’, March 2024 and for two adults and a teenager in an ocean balcony was $6200 usd. So I just upgraded and did a suite (first time ever) in the family surf suite. They’re not much more at that rate plus you have the sky class benefits.

1 hour ago, stacynray said:

They are..I booked the icon for next spring, March 2024 and for two adults and a teenager in an ocean balcony was $6200 usd. So I just upgraded and did a suite (first time ever), in the family surf suite. They’re not much more at that rate pluses you have the sky class benefits.

You need to book early.

I booked for March 2025 the week that it was released and booked an Oceanview balcony, 3 adults under a group rate for $3600 total, taxes included.

• Like 3

On 3/5/2023 at 4:42 AM, vacationlover_mn said:

When I tried again, it worked.  Thanks!!  If prices don’t go down, looks like we’ll be in a balcony 😉

How about getting a JR suite SKY class. That is a new option on this ship. Or if you just want a SKY suite the Surfside has the cheapest I have seen with SKY class. No oceanview, but the cheapest option.

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Great deals on OA class out of Galveston.

I know got a great rate for Harmony for this November, this will be first Galveston cruise in about 5 years. Grand suite of course.

On 4/7/2023 at 4:50 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You need to book early.

I booked for March 2025 the week that it was released and booked an Oceanview balcony, 3 adults under a group rate for $3600 total, taxes included.

My brilliant TA got me group space for two in an Oceanview balcony for 2, the week after Thanksgiving 2024, right when itineraries were released for $2784.  🙂 The same cabin right now is $5585.

26 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

My brilliant TA got me group space for two in an Oceanview balcony for 2, the week after Thanksgiving 2024, right when itineraries were released for $2784.  🙂 The same cabin right now is $5585.

We always used to book thanksgiving week then a decade or so we started doing the week after and was able for about same price get a grand suite. We have harmony the week after thanksgiving for 2400 each . 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 6:50 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You need to book early.

I’m guessing the prices are high because it will be a brand new ship in 2024/spring. In 2025 the prices should be lower, so a good deal for you!