Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, dpostman said:

Has anyone asked John @John&LaLa to unplug his shiny new router? It might be sucking the whole ships wifi 😁.

On a more serious note, John, have you had a chance to play around with it?  Did you get it working?  Sorry if it was already mentioned and I missed it.

dp

WiFi has been so sad, I haven't even tried it yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

You probably didn't notice but the Bella2 has been changed to February 2025...... Unless you are just trying to beat us all boarding.

We were talking at slot pull, and didn't want to risk competing with Yeshiva Week which runs from Jan 16-25 in 2025 from what we could research

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

We were talking at slot pull, and didn't want to risk competing with Yeshiva Week which runs from Jan 16-25 in 2025 from what we could research

They usually attempt to grab the newer ships so maybe they'll do the Icon.   Think they did the Wonder this year.  Not sure if Utopia will be ready by Jan 2025.

25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Thought I multi quoted Wonder 2-2-25

Woo woo!  We booked this cruise while we were on odyssey in January!  I can’t believe it!  I’m excited to meet everyone in person..  I know I can’t keep up with the drinks - most of my D+ ones are used for Diet Coke.  

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

They usually attempt to grab the newer ships so maybe they'll do the Icon.   Think they did the Wonder this year.  Not sure if Utopia will be ready by Jan 2025.

Think it was intended to sail from PC so that we could all meet Bella

Edited by cruisinghawg
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, ATG said:

Woo woo!  We booked this cruise while we were on odyssey in January!  I can’t believe it!  I’m excited to meet everyone in person..  I know I can’t keep up with the drinks - most of my D+ ones are used for Diet Coke.  

I won't be among the "list completers" either but look so forward to meeting all these people that I have befriended on these reviews through the years.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cruisinghawg said:

Think it was intended to sail from PC so that we could all meet Bella

Yes, we wanted to do Wonder so we can do a meet n greet with Bell. Likely the night before.

Time and location TBD

• Like 6

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

Possibly, just don't want to risk it

• Like 3