Online check. We don't have an I Phone?

Just now, Biker19 said:

No need for photo either - takes 10 sec during check in at the pier.

I have done my work logo for both pictures and it says accepted they can take that and like it till we get to the pier

34 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

I am using a photo of my works logo will that be good enough? It may have to be it is all I can do

If they do not like your photo they will retake it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

Check in all done thanks for the help. A lot better than the NCL check in. I had to change my password like 8 times with that check in

Why? Because you were nervous?

We did check-in 12 times since restart of cruising, Never had to change password. 

• Like 1

I have an I phone...but don't use it for check in.   

I check in on my laptop.  I print my set sail pass, and hand over with my passport at check in.  They take my picture...whole process takes less than 5 minutes.  

Don't over think this.  Relax....breath...enjoy your cruise.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatka said:

If they do not like your photo they will retake it.

I didn't do a photo for checkin for mine, and as we were flying through check in in Seward for our Alaska cruise after being on a tiny glacier tour boat for 6 hours, they had me take off my hat......so I had a wonderfully windswept photo 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Kathscof said:

I didn't do a photo for checkin for mine, and as we were flying through check in in Seward for our Alaska cruise after being on a tiny glacier tour boat for 6 hours, they had me take off my hat......so I had a wonderfully windswept photo 🙂

I honestly do not care what photo they use for identification.

My photo I took at home were not the best too. 🙂

Lately I was so lazy to take photos (5 times a year!!!) I just photographed my passport photo! Quality was quire bad and they retook it at embarkation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@island lady

Hey Pat! Long time, some sea.  Good seeing you.   Tell Bucky I said hey.

Hey Dude!!   Good seeing you as well!   We are "land lubbers" until September now.  Leaving end of next month to the the "anniversary/birthday" stint on Maui for six weeks, and then on to our usual summer haunts in Maine, with finally being able to toss in a month in Canada as well.  🙂 

Seriously doubt my passport, even though "expedited" will be back before we leave for Maui...but at least don't need one for there.  😉 

Bucky says "Hi" back at cha!  

29 minutes ago, island lady said:

Leaving end of next month to the the "anniversary/birthday" stint on Maui for six weeks.

Wow, a little bit of a chance we might see you.  We cruise out of Oahu 5-2 and will be in Maui May 3 & 4!  Sharon set up a drive around excursion first day, nothing yet on the 4th.  We'll keep an eye out.

• Thanks 1

A quick question:  What will I need for online check in and selection of boarding time?  I don't want to be scrambling around trying to find things when I check in tomorrow night.  I think I've seen that I'll need  a photo, passport, credit card...what else?  Thanks so much!!

48 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Wow, a little bit of a chance we might see you.  We cruise out of Oahu 5-2 and will be in Maui May 3 & 4!  Sharon set up a drive around excursion first day, nothing yet on the 4th.  We'll keep an eye out.

Enjoy!!  🙂  And Aloha!  🌴

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, katef529 said:

A quick question:  What will I need for online check in and selection of boarding time?  I don't want to be scrambling around trying to find things when I check in tomorrow night.  I think I've seen that I'll need  a photo, passport, credit card...what else?  Thanks so much!!

that's it.

I seriously never give the photo a second thought.  It is just sooo easy to just have check in agent take the photo.  One and done.

And from what I have read, many of those that have taken the time to upload a photo, find they have to have it taken again at check in anyway.  

• Like 3