Fall 2024 Cruises

Amtrack Springfield

My guess would be sometime in mid to late June of this year if they hold true to years past.  It is usually one of the last destinations they announce along with Mexcio, California Coastal and Panama Canal as those cruises typicially do not have as far out of a consumer booking window demand as some other destinations do

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

big release of 2024/2025 cruises on April 4th (the 3rd for Elites).

Of which, they will be releasing their Australia/New Zealand deployment. Full details can be found here: https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/24_25_AUS_MiniBrochure_AUD_Version2.pdf

We'll have to wait a fair bit longer for Caribbean, West Coast, etc. The debut of Sun means Princess wants to drag the hype machine out for as long as possible, which affects everything else.

• Thanks 2

I'm waiting for South American cruises, especially to see if Princess restarts the "Around South America" they used to do, either LA to/from FLL, or round trip from LA or FLL.  Crossing my fingers, since it's at the top of my bucket list.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fpsphil said:

Onboard the discovery. Sun Princess for fall 2024 in Caribbean was confirmed by future cruise. She could show me the list but couldn’t print it out for me

Any chance do you recall if the itineraries were 7/14 or 10/20 days in length?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, nini said:

What are you looking for? Last December,  we booked a TA for November 2024.

The Transatlantics on the Island, Sky and Caribbean have been open for sale.  But there are currently zero cruises available to book in the fall of 2024 that start and end in the Caribbean.  The Sun arrives in Fort Lauderdale on October 9.  Her subsequent sailings for the end of 2024 and early 2025 have not opened up for sale yet, even though similar time frame sailings are on sale for many other competitors of Princess.