LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

18 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Rohit is still taking care of me

image.jpg

Rohit! He's lovely! We were on the March 25th Millie sailing and the Mast Bar was our fave spot to hang out, chat with the bartenders and people watch. George and Uros at the bar are also gems! If you have a chance, please tell each of them that Ellen and Jamie from Canada say hello and that we miss them! 🙂 

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. It feels like we're back on board! I'm overdue to post our trip report. Will get to it this weekend when everyone will be in withdrawal from your wonderful live posts. 😉

Edited by BeachTunes
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Usually on Celebrity ships, if passengers are in Concierge or above  cabins , they are invited to a helipad sail away.

We have been on the Summit twice in Concierge cabins and have been invited both times to the helipad sailaway.

May be luck of the draw or cabin category.

MJ

Been in four AQ and are elite and have never been invited. Sailing again in May on Summit in PH and I am requesting an invite.

Laura

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning from St. Kitts. The ship wifi isn’t my friend. 

Good morning.   We love St. Kitts.  We are fortunate to have been there when a friend was living there and he and his wife were kind enough to give us a very personalized tour of the island.  They spent the entrie day with us and took us to a lot of the non-tourist places, including a private club they belong to over near the Marriott resort. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the WiFi.  I am hoping we do not encounter the same next week.  Our stateroom will be on deck 6 mid-ship in case that is anywhere close to where you are. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Good morning.   We love St. Kitts.  We are fortunate to have been there when a friend was living there and he and his wife were kind enough to give us a very personalized tour of the island.  They spent the entrie day with us and took us to a lot of the non-tourist places, including a private club they belong to over near the Marriott resort. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the WiFi.  I am hoping we do not encounter the same next week.  Our stateroom will be on deck 6 mid-ship in case that is anywhere close to where you are. 

We are on deck 2 and the app doesn’t even work in the cabin. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BeachTunes said:

Rohit! He's lovely! We were on the March 25th Millie sailing and the Mast Bar was our fave spot to hang out, chat with the bartenders and people watch. George and Uros at the bar are also gems! If you have a chance, please tell each of them that Ellen and Jamie from Canada say hello and that we miss them! 🙂 

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. It feels like we're back on board! I'm overdue to post our trip report. Will get to it this weekend when everyone will be in withdrawal from your wonderful live posts. 😉

I will tell him tonight. He’s my fav this sailing. 

• Like 4

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

We are on deck 2 and the app doesn’t even work in the cabin. 

I would be definitely be complaining to the I Lounge about it. I have experienced poor coverage on the balcony a couple of times but it was okay inside the cabin. The one time I had poor signal strength from the ship's Wifi in my cabin the IT staff added an access point right outside our cabin.  That resolved my connectivity issues.  I have read where others even had them place an access point inside their cabin to resolve the issue. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Usually on Celebrity ships, if passengers are in Concierge or above  cabins , they are invited to a helipad sail away.

We have been on the Summit twice in Concierge cabins and have been invited both times to the helipad sailaway.

May be luck of the draw or cabin category.

MJ

Well my steerage cabin wasn’t it. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, DaKahuna said:

I would be definitely be complaining to the I Lounge about it. I have experienced poor coverage on the balcony a couple of times but it was okay inside the cabin. The one time I had poor signal strength from the ship's Wifi in my cabin the IT staff added an access point right outside our cabin.  That resolved my connectivity issues.  I have read where others even had them place an access point inside their cabin to resolve the issue. 

I try not to complain too much, but I will have to upgrade the internet on the sea days. I’ll also have to tell them they broke my suitcase. I do appreciate they put the wheel inside with my nice clothes. 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I’m pretty fortunate that Verizon gives me a lot of free travel passes. DH is snorkeling and I’m click clacking on the computer. I have one scheduled call in 15 minutes, and then I’m good for today. Sent emails this morning. Carambola is a great option. We usually go the rustic route, but I wanted to make sure I had wifi to use my VPN today. 

image.jpg

• Like 11

The last time we were in St. Kitts, we went to Shipwreck, but tropical storm Issac had rolled through, the water was murky and Black Sea urchins were everywhere. I had to redeem St. Kitts for DH. He just gave me a thumbs up sooo I’m doing my job. 

• Like 11

On 4/13/2023 at 3:30 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s getting hot in here! 

Nelly's crew is the only reason I've had Cristal Champagne.  My friends were playing a show with Nelly as the headliner, and the champagne was flowing that day/night.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Laurab23 said:

Been in four AQ and are elite and have never been invited. Sailing again in May on Summit in PH and I am requesting an invite.

Laura

ask Cap Club rep to invite you

• Like 1