Celebrity Beyond-Bed by Bathroom or Balcony?

debant

You could tell if the bed was by the balcony or bathroom on the S class shops by the bump out on the deck plan. My travel agent had Celebrity on the phone when I was booking my cruise and choosing a cabin on the Beyond. They said only they know where the bed is. You cannot go by the bump out in the deck plan online. Does anyone know if there is anyway to tell? I want to make sure that the cabin I choose has the bed by the balcony as I was told. I’ve been having trouble with misinformation from Celebrity so I’m not trusting what they are saying anymore,

.I am currently booked for cabin #7205, but might want to switch to 7227 or 7215..If anyone has stayed in one of these cabins can you let me know where the bed is located, Thank you.

If you can find a cabin in the same area on the deck plan that has a square in it that is a cabin that sleeps 3 or more and the bed is by the bath.  Count from there as the cabins go bed by the bath, by balcony, by bath and on. Cabins are modules of 2 each has 1 cabin with bed by bath and 1 with bed by balcony. 

7205 has the bed by the balcony as do the 2 others you mentioned.  The cabin on either of those have the bed by the bath as indicated by the square. 

The bed in Cabin 7205 on Beyond is by the window. 

image.png.96dcace898dc7f496025857a831e99ca.png

Here's the deckplan from cruisedeckplans.com ...  

#7215 and #7227 are the same, bed by the window. 

Edited by DaKahuna

33 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

I always thought you could tell by looking at where the bump (I.e. indentation) is on the line between each of the staterooms on the deck plans. Always worked for me. 

You could on other class ships. This Celebrity rep said on the Beyond you cannot tell by looking at the deck plans that two cabins next to each other can have the beds the same way. I don’t think this can be accurate but we like the bed by the balcony. We want to be sure the cabin we choose has it that way.

5 hours ago, debant said:

You could on other class ships. This Celebrity rep said on the Beyond you cannot tell by looking at the deck plans that two cabins next to each other can have the beds the same way. I don’t think this can be accurate but we like the bed by the balcony. We want to be sure the cabin we choose has it that way.

Just remember that the rooms you are looking at do not have a traditional balcony.  

Fron our experience on EDGE, it feels more spacious in an IV with the  bed by the bath.. Bed by balc can result in putting a foot onto IV  floor area if the bi fold doors are kept open..Dh managed but was not ideal.  We hope our bed is by Bath on Ascent ( AQ class IV)

chart posted does seem to show bed by balc/ window that OP prefers

• Like 1

@cruise47  This information is easily obtained from cruisedeckplans.com ... 

Beyond -   Bed is by the Infinite Balcony  - There is a video on YouTube if you search for it. 

image.png.c42bfaa545dcb03525c95e4ad0e751ef.png

Ascent is exactly the same.  Bed is next to the infinite balcony.

image.png.009dd56f98ca8c78c8c337493879c1ca.png

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, debant said:

The Celebrity Rep is WRONG. The majority of the cabins on E-class ships are interlocking cabins and yes, where the indentation in the cabin walls are is where the bed goes. It cannot go anywhere else since the width of the cabin isn't wide enough to fit the bed and have space to walk by unless it's where the indentation is. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, debant said:

This Celebrity rep said on the Beyond you cannot tell by looking at the deck plans that two cabins next to each other can have the beds the same way.

The bold is wrong.  One CAN tell by looking.

The underlined italic CAN be true (7120 & 7122, 7323 & 7325).

Just now, DaKahuna said:

@kwokpot  Well, that depends.  On Beyond two cabins can have the beds in the same way if they are suites or inside cabins. 

That's why I did clarify my statement by saying the majority of cabins are interlocking. As you state, suites and insides aren't interlocking cabins with indentations.

Just now, kwokpot said:

That's why I did clarify my statement by saying the majority of cabins are interlocking. As you state, suites and insides aren't interlocking cabins with indentations.

Yes, there are other exceptions as @jwlane pointed out.

I still just refer everyone to cruisedeckplans as they seem to have accurate deck plans. 

We were on the Beyond in January (AQ class which is essentially the same cabin as any infinite veranda).  I used the deck plan, with the bump out' to select a cabin with the bed near the veranda.  The way the beds are installed, the bump out also gives room for end table(s) and plugs (it also provides a few extra inches of walking space between the bed and the wall.  If the bed were just on the 'blank wall', there wouldn't be any plugs for your phone charger.

Others may have a different experience so that would be interesting to hear about.

3 hours ago, newcruzer2 said:

Does anyone know about the 1st 2 balconies on deck 7, they are porthole balconies  BUT the walls of the cabin show as straight.. instead of bump outs

Do you get more room, less room etc

This was deck six as I recall—edge

76837BC7-6857-4244-88A3-3C2BD1332278.jpeg

Edited by cruisestitch

5 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

@cruise47  This information is easily obtained from cruisedeckplans.com ... 

Beyond -   Bed is by the Infinite Balcony  - There is a video on YouTube if you search for it. 

image.png.c42bfaa545dcb03525c95e4ad0e751ef.png

Ascent is exactly the same.  Bed is next to the infinite balcony.

image.png.009dd56f98ca8c78c8c337493879c1ca.png

Thanks you so much for this information.