CoCo Beach Club

Just booked a short cruise on Freedom in March 2024.  Does RC not offer full day pass to the Beach Club anymore?  All I'm seeing in our planner is CoCo Beach Club with Cabana or Beach Club with overwater cabana.  Last cruise was in September 2022 and we purchased just the day pass.

Keep watching.

RCCL pricing is nuts now. There is little to no advantage for purchasing the club pass now. I have been to CocoCay 5 times since restart, and went to the club a couple of times when recovering from knee surgery (I could get a cart from the gangway to the club entrance, and it was a short, paved walk to the beach/pool). 

Edited by BirdTravels

12 hours ago, BIG DADDY MEL said:

Just booked a short cruise on Freedom in March 2024.  Does RC not offer full day pass to the Beach Club anymore?  All I'm seeing in our planner is CoCo Beach Club with Cabana or Beach Club with overwater cabana.  Last cruise was in September 2022 and we purchased just the day pass.

It's possible it's sold out, that does fall in the start of Spring Break season and if you have two ships in CocoCay on that day it could be sold out. But watch for them to potentially open more passes or for people to cancel. 

I don't think the beach club passes are added to any of the 2024 cruises yet.  If they were sold out they would show as sold out.  I have 3 cruises booked for next year and none of them have the beach club passes available to book.  They are probably waiting to see what ridiculous price they can possibly charge.🤨

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've been wondering about this too since we sail 1/21/24 and I watch daily for the Beach Club passes.  Someone said they are trying to sell the cabanas first before they add the Beach Club but I don't know if that's true. I'll just keep watching.

Edited by kitkat9438
spelling
  • Like 2

On 4/22/2023 at 11:19 PM, garywatson said:

How much rain would there have to be before Royal refunds your Beach Club payment? Apart from part of the restaurant, I don't recall there being much shelter from passing storms.

No refunds. At one point, the lifeguards told us that there will be a big downpour for about 15 min with lightning and suggest we move from our loungers and umbrella to the restaurant. 

1 hour ago, kitkat9438 said:

I've been wondering about this too since we sail 1/21/24 and I watch daily for the Beach Club passes.  Someone said they are trying to sell the cabanas first before they add the Beach Club but I don't know if that's true. I'll just keep watching.

Not available to book for any of our 2024 sailings either.

Not sold out as that would show as such, just not available to book

We check regularly as well 😎 

I’m going to make an assumption and this is purely a thought with no data or evidence or facts.

They are waiting for the Adults only beach to be complete before they strategize if anyone will still want to use the beach club. And if new beach is free how will they still attract PAX 

Hopefully they reduce price 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Not available to book for any of our 2024 sailings either.

Not sold out as that would show as such, just not available to book

We check regularly as well 😎 

I’m going to make an assumption and this is purely a thought with no data or evidence or facts.

They are waiting for the Adults only beach to be complete before they strategize if anyone will still want to use the beach club. And if new beach is free how will they still attract PAX 

Hopefully they reduce price 🤣

I didn't know they were making an adults only beach?  We've missed Coco Cay before due to weather so we are really looking forward to visiting the island and hopefully the beach club.  Thanks for the info.  

2 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

$283.99 WOZZERS! Daylight robbery 

2 weeks back we paid $88.99 

Certainly going for the jugular for the Icon PAX

We paid $88.99 for our visit a couple weeks ago. Wouldn’t pay over $100pp. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

And another thought 

Once adult only beach completed (late 2023)

Coco Cay Beach club, will become Suites & Pinnacles Only 

Similar to Barefoot beach setup on Labadee

Only time will tell 🦅 little bird

If true, this is not good news!!

6 hours ago, kitkat9438 said:

We're the week before you and not seeing anything either.  Appears they're still trying to push those $2000 and $4000 cabanas.  

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

If true, this is not good news!!

Pure speculation on my part, nothing to support my theory 

I would appreciate a Dedicated Suite beach area like Labadee

Included in price of a full suite 

Edited by PompeySailor

2 hours ago, kitkat9438 said:

I didn't know they were making an adults only beach?  We've missed Coco Cay before due to weather so we are really looking forward to visiting the island and hopefully the beach club.  Thanks for the info.  

When you are next there look to the right of the island and you will see all the construction 🚧 

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe I read it would be ready Nov 2023

Someone else out there may have more info 

39 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe I read it would be ready Nov 2023

Someone else out there may have more info 

I think I saw 4th quarter this year, so basically same thing. Also not 100% sure.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 11:07 AM, PompeySailor said:

And another thought 

Once adult only beach completed (late 2023)

Coco Cay Beach club, will become Suites & Pinnacles Only 

Similar to Barefoot beach setup on Labadee

Only time will tell 🦅 little bird

Is that wishful thinking?

Given RCI appears to be struggling to service their debt, why would they convert a revenue center to a free venue? 

• Like 1