Oasis Class vs. Quantum Class - Which do you Prefer?

I definitely prefer Oasis class ships.  I love the Aqua theater.  The diving show is a can't miss.  Also, a big fan of the promenade, Central Park and Boardwalk.  The rise bar is a nice change.  Great for a drink while people watching.  

We are huge Oasis class fans but I must say we just got off of Anthem and we really liked it as well. We don’t think you can go wrong with either class and wouldn’t hesitate to book Quantum Class again. Now Icon scares us a little bit!

4 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

For me this is one of the biggest selling features of Odyssey and all Quantum class ships.  Music Hall blows away the equivalent venue on Oasis...  

The downside is no Ice show.

I agree with you and @John&LaLa about Music Hall. Favorite bar/lounge of any class for us. 🙂   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Over 50 nights on Oasis Class ships.  Did 17 nights on Quantum and Ovation last year.  Absolutely hate Quantum Class, ship feels very crowded, Esplanade is a big disappointment compared to the Promenade, shows are blah at best, MDR is claustrophobic. Read above how nice 270 and Schooner Bar is, I completely disagree as I found the seating in 270 awful and schooner bar way to small. As a whole the ship feels very small. Never again for us. On the positive the specialty restaurants were very good and Vintages became our go to spot.  Ovation had the best pizza of any ship we have been on. 

Ypu should give Oddysey a shot. Very different MDR. Really blown away by your Schooner opinion. The Oasis Schooners are just bad in my opinion

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

On both Ovation and Odyssey it was my go to spot most evenings.  On Oasis I spent a lot less time there.

We spent a fair amount of time there on Bella cruise since they used it for a DL. Off limits to general population until 8:00, so we grabbed all the good seats before the crowds came in.😉

Priceless

2 hours ago, DonnaK said:

I'm with the minority, but we prefer Quantum class.  The solarium tips the scale for us!  

The Quantum class solariums are amazing....nice to see they replicated it on Wonder.  Oasis class is still my favorite, I think it's Central Park and the other neighborhoods I prefer over a Seaplex.  

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 5:08 PM, topnole said:

but with bumper cars and the activities in that area

We thought that section was completely useless, just a street gang kinda area.  We never got to do the bumpers either.  It was always just youngsters hangin out throwin balls around and then the burger upstairs in the sports bar was a big disappointment.  We went up there twice and then never again.