Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

Just now, blarko said:

Me thinks you’ve been replaced by @Jamman54…..not only did he know about the secret cruise, he’s also seen @Saint Greg in person and has photo(s) of him that he also hasn’t shared. @Jamman54 the secret keeper 🤫 

Oh Boy! The only reason that I knew was because he reached out to me with some New York questions. At the time he had a lot going on, so he wanted to keep it on the down low. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, towards the end it became a little bit of a game between us, but it was all in fun, and not meant to harm or belittle anybody. If this bothered anybody in any way, I sincerely apologize, and please lets just move on. Everyone here is important to myself and Greg, so please know that.

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Oh Boy! The only reason that I knew was because he reached out to me with some New York questions. At the time he had a lot going on, so he wanted to keep it on the down low. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, towards the end it became a little bit of a game between us, but it was all in fun, and not meant to harm or belittle anybody. If this bothered anybody in any way, I sincerely apologize, and please lets just move on. Everyone here is important to myself and Greg, so please know that.

No, don’t take it that way. It’s all in fun.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh no! Nothing about this sailing has anything to do with Megan. It’s all secret Jeff and Gregory things. 

Right there with you @MeganGC1983.....how DARE @Jamman54  and  @Saint Greg   hold out on their "friends" over on the TRIBE!

Kuddos to @Jamman54 for keeping the "secret" for so long!

But like a good Tribe member I am following.  Will see what kind of trouble I can get in on this review from the higher ups!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

When we meet on the Celebration in January, you can share secrets with Patti and I, and vice versa, and we won't tell Greg! :classic_cool:

Probably @Saint Greg won't go on the Tribe cruise because he doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like!

We aren't going because we will be on a cruise to Hawaii!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

I really hope this is in jest.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Probably @Saint Greg won't go on the Tribe cruise because he doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like!

We aren't going because we will be on a cruise to Hawaii!

There’s no way I’m going on any cruise in January. But I’m not really interested in group cruises either. I also already had 3 booked in the first 4 months next year. But I’m also not interested in flying to get on celebration when I can drive to jubilee.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 10

You’ve been waiting for it. 90 days, 42 movies. 

Saint Greg’s Spring Movie rankings

The Covenant 
John Wick 4
Creed III
FastX
Sweet Water
Big George Foreman
Love Again
Air
The Super Mario Bros.
Blackberry
Chevalier