Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

11 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yikes!! Is there something comparable?

There’s also the Amari Bar, with expertly crafted cocktails feature a variety of Italian liqueurs and bitters and are skillfully prepared by professional mixologists for an elevated and interactive experience. This is an elevated and interactive cocktail experience with drinks such as negroni, americano, Amalfi martini and sbagliato. Select Alchemy cocktails will also be served.

IMG_2331.webp

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I thought that the Amari Bar was something similar. Or is it the Frizzante Bar?

• Frizzante: A variety of bubbly drinks, from prosecco to spritzes and bellinis are served here, along with Italian beer. Authentic Italian coffees and biscoiti will be served throughout the day.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

He's been laying down hints for months. The 55 days of Spanish one on the Tribe today was a hoot! :classic_biggrin:

Doh 🤦‍♀️

I was wondering why he kept posting his Spanish progress. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

• Frizzante: A variety of bubbly drinks, from prosecco to spritzes and bellinis are served here, along with Italian beer. Authentic Italian coffees and biscoiti will be served throughout the day.

Thanks! That sounds like a place for Megan! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh no! Nothing about this sailing has anything to do with Megan. It’s all secret Jeff and Gregory things. 

When we meet on the Celebration in January, you can share secrets with Patti and I, and vice versa, and we won't tell Greg! :classic_cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

When we meet on the Celebration in January, you can share secrets with Patti and I, and vice versa, and we won't tell Greg! :classic_cool:

If she's still speaking to you at that point, Jeff! It may be Megan and Patti and you'll be frozen out!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh no! Nothing about this sailing has anything to do with Megan. It’s all secret Jeff and Gregory things. 

I didn’t think you’d care. It’s at the same time as your fancy Greek Virgin cruise. You don’t have time to be worrying about other cruises.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I didn’t think you’d care. It’s at the same time as your fancy Greek Virgin cruise. You don’t have time to be worrying about other cruises.

Whatever man! @Jamman54 said since before  Thanksgiving… that’s WAY before “fancy Greek cruise” came about. 
It’s fine. I’ll be fine. It was fun while it lasted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 26

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Whatever man! @Jamman54 said since before  Thanksgiving… that’s WAY before “fancy Greek cruise” came about. 

Why was this such a top secret mission @Saint Greg? Just curious 🤨

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Well there was a lot going on back then. Thanksgiving, Celebration, Christmas, Magic…the your Greek virgin

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Me thinks you’ve been replaced by @Jamman54…..not only did he know about the secret cruise, he’s also seen @Saint Greg in person and has photo(s) of him that he also hasn’t shared. @Jamman54 the secret keeper 🤫 

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

I decided to give Spanish a try again.

I ended up making my goal be to finish each league in first place. Which made it very challenging. There are some very competitive people out there. I had to ease up the past week or so because I was spending too much of my free time on it.

IMG_2313.thumb.jpeg.b2cae6c21c372067434e834523eb93aa.jpeg

IMG_2314.thumb.jpeg.46b8fd09216e984a29cf57c3cb08d6a5.jpeg

IMG_2320.thumb.jpeg.d416649cddf416b5266d6d00cc1b1961.jpeg

IMG_2315.thumb.jpeg.21b3c5eb6d52a66f6a0455e13ae7e149.jpeg

IMG_2316.thumb.jpeg.53c8c6aa458f2d4edaa4162a96254152.jpeg

I’m convinced duolingo sent a bot after me on this one. This user came from nowhere to put up more points on the last day than I’ve seen anyone do in an entire week.

IMG_2317.thumb.jpeg.461433961fd9beb3dd800279c33f416b.jpeg

I’m up to 1300 now. 

IMG_2318.thumb.jpeg.641e5785a7ef172972149d1dd631dc60.jpeg

IMG_2319.thumb.jpeg.58887c8c58fc7fb7df5f5ec024ad8b09.jpeg

IMG_2312.thumb.jpeg.635c323383980952b86ba47e834d0b65.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 9

Just now, blarko said:

Me thinks you’ve been replaced by @Jamman54…..not only did he know about the secret cruise, he’s also seen @Saint Greg in person and has photo(s) of him that he also hasn’t shared. @Jamman54 the secret keeper 🤫 

@Roscoe13’s been promoted to Greg’s old spot. We’ve sailed together and have pictures and secrets too… boom

• Like 5
  • Haha 16