LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hard pass on Buccee’s  today. 

image.jpg

Hard pass on Buccee’s for me ANY time I pass one.   Way too much traffic.   Worst one I ever passed was the one on I-10 just east of the Mobile tunnel as I was headed to Destin.   I felt like going ballistic in that traffic, and I wasn’t even stopping there.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Hard pass on Buccee’s for me ANY time I pass one.   Way too much traffic.   Worst one I ever passed was the one on I-10 just east of the Mobile tunnel as I was headed to Destin.   I felt like going ballistic in that traffic, and I wasn’t even stopping there.

I agree! Got caught up in the same nonsense on I-95 in Daytona Beach! 😠

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

The worst one we went to was Gulf Shores… only 1 exit and 1 entrance. 😫

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Just caught up on all the madness you've been going through the last few days. Hope all goes well from here. Like you say, the drinks help! :classic_laugh:

Glad you’re caught up. I felt abandoned. 😆😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Mr. Megan has now done the research and it’s not Camaro or maybe it is. But we know. Reverse image search is your friend, people. (Insert sinister laugh here towards the secret keeper) 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Haha 26

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

A couple put 75 cents in the vending machine thinking the chips cost 75 cents. It was $2.75 and now it won’t give her the 75 cents back. She’s mad. 

Bonus to the next in line.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

On the bus to the terminal… btw vending machine couple is very nice. They are going to see James Taylor in Vegas at the Cosmopolitan. 

image.jpg

When we were on the Parking Spot North shuttle last week on our way to FL, a lady got on and asked to be taken to the SWA terminal. 😱 She could hardly believe it when the driver explained that she needed to be at a different airport right then. She wanted him to take her over there. No....

I still wonder if she and her daughter made their flight.

Edited by TravelGirlinDallas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

52 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Mr. Megan is amused by this search. He’s says it’s a car probably a mustang or Camaro. I remember Greg saying something about a Camaro. That definitely rings a bell. But it is 90 degrees out here. 

You don’t think i thought about that? Now you know why I was asking about your parking booking. I’m not in that lot.

• Haha 24