LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

Alarms set. I have to remember to take the middle to softball clinic and to check in for the flights. I’m pretty sure we will be seated separately, in middle seats going to DC and to Athens, but I guess we will find out definitely tomorrow. 

DE8C7C18-5E78-4BE9-83CD-1D3B9E61087F.jpeg

• Like 12

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I've never been "across the pond", and now you and Saint Greg are both there in the same week... I've gotta up my game...

There are many interesting destinations across the pond. We head back to Europe next month and visit my favorite non-cruise destination (unless you are on the pricy river cruise). 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Some thing bought specifically for this cruise. Also, had to add some kind of air tags DH grabbed after I hounded him relentlessly reading about @TxTeach79 and B’s Barcelona bag issues. They may not make the ship… but we will know where they are. 

Anti-theft crossbody because the beginning of Europe season always has horror stories of pickpockets. 
80’s things for the new Club Rubix event. 
Euro adapter for all the charging things. 

963DD523-2C1B-4FA6-A133-7574C29F4B72.jpeg

725E687E-B801-4F1A-AD66-402E64C56B09.jpeg

D7160342-FCF5-455C-95E3-DD0613CABE32.jpeg

I tried to order this cross body bag and picked the wrong size, got the slim. Now I have to wait for it to deliver so I can return for the larger size. Thanks for the suggestion I needed a new purse either way. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

There are many interesting destinations across the pond. We head back to Europe next month and visit my favorite non-cruise destination (unless you are on the pricy river cruise). 

Where?! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Kids are packed! I’m packed sans 3 things needed before departure Friday morning. 2 more white claws have been consumed, and DH is finally realizing we are going to Greece and not Italy. 🙄 

91E39DBB-4530-4623-A758-8C6D97584085.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Love that furry luggage!! Safe travels!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Kids are packed! I’m packed sans 3 things needed before departure Friday morning. 2 more white claws have been consumed, and DH is finally realizing we are going to Greece and not Italy. 🙄 

91E39DBB-4530-4623-A758-8C6D97584085.jpeg

image.jpg

I know you met some furries on a previous cruise, but it seems you found it more interesting than I thought.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, icft said:

I know you met some furries on a previous cruise, but it seems you found it more interesting than I thought.

Yeah, NOPE! I got those suitcases for the girls 5 years ago. For gimmicky bags, they’ve lasted. They are easy to spot at baggage claims. Plus, the wheels light up when they roll. They get comments everywhere we go. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Good morning! This time tomorrow, we will be on the road. DH made it home about 12:30am. I uploaded all 21,000 off my phone to a new cloud overnight. If you’ve followed along, you know I’m not big on trusting things especially technology. I hope the pictures are there and that they stay. Clouds are weird. 

• Like 21

22 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I hope it drowns the snake and rodent populations that seem to be thriving this year. A day hasn’t gone by in May that I haven’t encountered a mouse or snake outside. They gotta go! 

In addition to the 5 mice that I've trapped in my own backyard in the last 2 weeks, employees on 1 of the properties that I manage have seen a 6' rat snake and a 3' copperhead this week alone.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

In addition to the 5 mice that I've trapped in my own backyard in the last 2 weeks, employees on 1 of the properties that I manage have seen a 6' rat snake and a 3' copperhead this week alone.

It’s crazy this year. Can’t stand it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheCruisingTeacher said:

SO exciting! I will be following along with you. Have the BEST time!

btw, it is the last day of school for my 3rd graders.....#happydance #teacherneedsabreak

Congrats! Y’all go late. Enjoy your break and thanks for following along. 

• Like 1

Flying is getting to be a real PITA these days. We are rebooked. Leaving DFW tomorrow night flying straight to London and then on to Athens. Instead of getting to Athens at 1:40pm on the 3rd, it will be 1:15am on the 4th. To say I’m unhappy is an understatement. 

• Like 18

17 hours ago, maluhia87 said:

I tried to order this cross body bag and picked the wrong size, got the slim. Now I have to wait for it to deliver so I can return for the larger size. Thanks for the suggestion I needed a new purse either way. 

I didn’t see the slim, would rather have that. Oh well, will see what shows up tomorrow 

• Like 2

I canceled our dinner reservation for the 3rd. I messaged Hotel Thissio to see if Nick can still pick us up at the later time. I also made back up plans just in case that flight to Athens doesn’t take off. There really needs to be some kind of air reform. They yank you around and travelers make plans and they cancel however, whenever or they lose your bags, etc.   (Steps off soapbox)

• Like 22