Daily MDR menus for Canada/New England Zaandam cruise?

I would love to see the daily MDR menus for our upcoming Zaandam cruise, Canada/New England, if anyone can post them. Overthinking this issue, but I want to make sure I don’t book specialty dining when duck or lamb are being served in the MDR. 😁

Daily MDR menus change by region, duration, and season.  Until the Zandaam sails for the first Canada/Ne England cruise of the season, nobody knows the menus.  If you are not on the first cruise of the season, you can download the Zaandam menus from the Navigator app as the first cruise happens. 

Check the HAL website to know when to start downloading,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s what I currently do, what Crew News is suggesting. I open the app daily, and check both MDR and Lido menu. Very nice to see what great dishes I can look forward to. 

I must say, the app did not see my booked cruise at first. But after I checked in, everything was available in the app. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2023 at 10:22 AM, CruiserBruce said:

Back to the menu topic, Navigator still shows the older Cannaletto menu. Not sure if that is just outdated, or Zaandam hasn't switched yet. Hoping for the latter.

From "talking" to people, the placeholder menus in the app once you got on board and the app changes state.

I just looked on the navigator and no joy. Personally I'm not that fussed about any given meal. We have made our HIA specialty reservations, one is my birthday the other is on a sea day. If either happens to be on a "Prime Rib night" or any other "night" oh well.

On 6/7/2023 at 7:36 PM, PolythenePam57 said:

I would love to see the daily MDR menus for our upcoming Zaandam cruise, Canada/New England, if anyone can post them. Overthinking this issue, but I want to make sure I don’t book specialty dining when duck or lamb are being served in the MDR. 😁

I am sailing next week on this cruise, I will try to get photos and upload them for you while there, can not promise as sometimes I am not the best at remembering things, 50's are hard on my brain.  LOL

6 hours ago, dls1203 said:

I am sailing next week on this cruise, I will try to get photos and upload them for you while there, can not promise as sometimes I am not the best at remembering things, 50's are hard on my brain.  LOL

Thanks for the offer, but we completed our fabulous cruise last week. (I was able to enjoy the great rack of lamb and duck in the MDR.) 

On 7/16/2023 at 12:51 PM, albingirl said:

All I really know for sure is that you need to get lobster when you are off the ship.  Heaven on earth.

I am with you on that, also muscles and scallops are better in NE/Canada than anywhere else. We will be on the 2024 Volendam NE/Canada cruise, and lobster rolls will be my lunch when on shore.

• Like 1