Please, please help me how do I resolve my problem and clear my name

esper10

6 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

Because there is probably a review process with issuing refunds, and during the pandemic, there were literally tens of thousands of refunds to review.

Sometimes, a single refund would take over 7 hours of phone time to complete

I felt sorry in this whole process for hard working TAs. They still had lots and lots of work to do with cancellations and rebookings. At the same time no money was coming in from commissions as no ships were sailing. And the deposits were not in their accounts earning interest.

And even after bookings were starting to be made, there is a time lag until the TA would receive his or her commission. I know we finally booked another cruise again in 2021, but it will not sail until later this summer, so he has not been paid yet. And he obviously made no money on the cruise we had booked with him for the summer of 2020 that never sailed.

8 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

54 billion. Freebie.. show me that compare.  

Ridiculous. Business decisions made by companies do not make the comparison invalid. Both industries faced similar circumstances. The fact that one industry was less able to handle the situation because of particular business practices has no bearing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, broberts said:

Ridiculous. Business decisions made by companies do not make the comparison invalid. Both industries faced similar circumstances. The fact that one industry was less able to handle the situation because of particular business practices has no bearing.

54 billion free…show me the money on the other side