Old princess plus

the brit

30 minutes ago, dad2my3 said:

You got lucky.  I have been told by Princess that I would have to pay another $10 a day to get the new items.  I won’t say that anyone is incorrect, as it seems that experiences may vary.

I will tell you that is what Princess Customer service tells everyone. They are not well trained and it is simply NOT true. There are many recent cruise reviews that will attest to this. A great review is by @JimmyVWine !!!

2 hours ago, dad2my3 said:

You got lucky.  I have been told by Princess that I would have to pay another $10 a day to get the new items.  I won’t say that anyone is incorrect, as it seems that experiences may vary.

I have cruises booked under the old package and also under the new package. The only "new" items are the juice bar, the desserts, and the fitness classes.

I’m not as much worried about the extras in the new plus package as they mean nothing to me, but to have $15/drink as opposed to $12/drink would be nice because I have to pay an upcharge for what I drink so will save $$ if it’s $15/drink 

4 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

I’m not as much worried about the extras in the new plus package as they mean nothing to me, but to have $15/drink as opposed to $12/drink would be nice because I have to pay an upcharge for what I drink so will save $$ if it’s $15/drink 

It will be a drink price of $15 for your package. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Bottom line is no matter how much you paid for the basic drink package you will get drinks up to 15?

Yes $15 per drink and the difference plus 18% on the difference 

• Thanks 1