WHO IS SAILNG ON ONE OR MORE OF THE 2023/2024 CRYSTAL VOYAGES

Keith1010

I thought I would start a thread to see who has booked one or more of the Crystal 2023/2024 Crystal Voyages on Crystal Symphony or Serenity?

I am happy to go first.

To date, we have booked four different sailings encompassing seven cruises as three of the four bookings are for back-to-back cruises.  Three of the cruises sail this year and the other four are in 2024.  When the 2025 voyages are released, we plan to book more cruises.

My wife and I are very much looking forward to each sailing.  I will post more details when we get ready to sail.  For this year the ports we will visit include 5 ports we have never been to, a couple that we have visited once before, an the remainder where we have visited and are excited to return to them as we never get tired of them.  

We are also excited to see so many members of the crew who we have not seen since sometime between July and November of 2021 and to meet new crew and the same goes for the guests. We know several who we have sailed with before and others through social platforms such as CC and FB and we know we will meet new and interesting people as well to share this experience with.

I would love to hear from those of you who have already booked cruises with Crystal for this year and/or next year. 

Keith

• Like 5

We have booked 2 cruises ( back to back ) in August 2023 and one cruise (15 days) in 2024. 

We have sailed on Crystal since 2010 and very much look forward to our first cruise on the Serenity in August. Whether we will continue to book more future cruises depends on how good our experience is on the upcoming cruise. Hopefully it will meet our expectations. 

• Like 1

We have booked September 2024 Quebec City to New York having always wanted to sail this itinerary.  Looking forward to hearing many reviews beforehand.  And we anticipate booking in 2025 when the itineraries come out.

• Like 2

Timmy and I are booked on Symphony, back to back - September 2023 and on Serenity, back to back - November 2023. We’ve been in contact with some of the crew and one of our favorite sommeliers who are returning …we cannot wait to sail with old friends and make new ones. We are looking forward to posts here from the inaugural sailings. ♥️♥️♥️

• Like 3

We have booked seven cruise’s on Crystal including 3 back to backs and one separate cruise for relatives to join us.  We can’t wait to return to Crystal!

Quebec to Miami with additional cruise Miami to Miami 23 days  on Serenity.  October/November 2023.

Second is Sydney  to Bali 30 days on Symphony.  January/February 2024.

Third is back to back from Athens to Miami, 25 days on the Serenity.  May/June 2024

We are also booked on the Seabourn Quest this August 25 days Dover to Montreal.

Our bags stay packed and used.  We have been on two river cruises and nine ocean cruises plus more than 60 days touring Europe since January 2021, so we “love to travel.”

• Like 4

We are booked on Serenity this August, Symphony this September and Serenity again in January. The first 2 cruises are port intensive with some new ports for us and the third cruise is 16 days with 8 sea days. Pure heaven!

• Like 4

We are booked on the Serenity August 30 to September 8, 2023 Reykjavik to Reykjavik cruise. It is our first Crystal Cruise having previously sailed with Regent, Seabourn, Silversea, Viking, Uniworld, and a number of the other larger lines. 

• Like 1

We are excited to be booked on Serenity Miami to Miami in November 2023! Can’t wait to be back on Crystal 🙂.  Looking forward to seeing many members of the Crystal family we have known in the past as well as making new friends. 

• Like 2

I am booked on Serentity for May, 2024 from Rome to Lisbon.  I have sailed on a Crystal river cruise two years ago and it was fabulous.  Sorry they sold the river ships to a German company.  Really looking forward to sailing the Serenity and visiting the mediterranean ports of call.  There is a roll call for this sailing as I started it.

6 minutes ago, USC Adventurer said:

I am booked on Serentity for May, 2024 from Rome to Lisbon.  I have sailed on a Crystal river cruise two years ago and it was fabulous.  Sorry they sold the river ships to a German company.  Really looking forward to sailing the Serenity and visiting the mediterranean ports of call.  There is a roll call for this sailing as I started it.

FYI, in the roll call you indicated you are on the Symphony. 

• Like 1

My wife and I are booked on back to back cruises on the Crystal Symphony this December and January.  We are doing the December 2023 Auckland to Sydney cruise followed by the Sydney to Sydney cruise.  There is a lot of overlap between the two cruises but we feel that will enable us to explore more of the ports that we visit.

This will be our fifth Crystal Cruise.  All of our previous cruises were on the Crystal Serenity so I'm very familiar with that layout.  I'm sure I'll wind up getting lost at least a couple of times since the layout is slightly different.

• Like 1

Unfortunately this year I was fully booked😄

on SS, Regent , Hapag , Explora and one Celebrity in Retreat 

Caused by health issues  I prefer to do one week cruises for the future 

Also I think I was too many times on Hapag now   and the shorter cruises on the  2 Europa's are in the Med mid summer - far too hot for me 

I am booked on the Symphony  from Toulon end of April 2024 , actually Toulon  is not so bad at all but I will do a short stay prior to the cruise either in Bandol or in Cassis - I love those wines. 

And I also will do a one week Vancouver Vancouver in July  2024 -  i hope I will have enough miles  for  free business flights either on BA or with the Miles and more group 🤑

Small possibility  of another one week early October 2024 but that is very doubtful  

I hope Serenity will come over to Europe in 2025.

One week even up to 9 days,  low single supp  and not too many Spanish ports  are my "wishes"

I love Italy and France  -  no Morocco  and no more as 1 day in Turkey on the coast no Istanbul !!

• Like 1

We are happily anticipating at least three wonderful Crystal cruises next year. The first will be on the Serenity from Miami through the canal in January, the second on the Symphony embarking from Hong Kong, and the third on the Symphony (32 days) that will include Christmas and New Year, welcoming in 2025. I do expect and hope the level of holiday festivities will be comparable to what we have experienced in the past. Bottom line is that we have great fun and joy on Crystal. The photo is from 2018. And who knows what 2025 will hold?

CrystalHoliday.thumb.JPG.1b4ce4bcac03593990402682def16812.JPG

• Like 5

Thank you to Keith for starting this wonderful thread of the present and into the future! 
We will be joining the Serenity in Miami on November 2 for the Miami-Miami segment. 
We have done a total 52 cruises on the Serenity, Symphony and Harmony .
The ship will be our destination. 

Beyond excited to return to our Crystal Family and the New Crystal! 

• Like 4

We have booked the Symphony inaugural back-to-backs: Athens to Istanbul and Instabul to Venice.  Can. Not. Wait.  Also booked the holiday 2 weeks in the Caribbean Miami to Miami on Serenity.  Plan to book 2024 while we are on Symphony in September.  

• Like 1