Specialty Dining Coupons

Chesneygirl

On 6/24/2023 at 4:00 PM, Russiamomm said:

Agreed.  I’m hoping for this too.  I am traveling with a friend in December in a 2 BR Haven cabin.  This is the first trip where she will be Platinum (I’m Sapphire).  Was hoping we’d each get a card, but now doubting that.

We’ll see come December.  Since we have the Haven restaurant we’re not that concerned the dining, but it would be nice to shake things up a bit.  But this also means that we don’t each get the bag of laundry, right?  That kind of sucks, although I’m pretty confident they won’t charge us for an extra bag on a 16 night cruise in the Haven.

learned from a friend that it's only 1 set of dining vouchers if both are platinum or above. (prima this past april)

for 12+ day cruises, it should be 2 bags of laundry per platinum person.

so you can combine cloths and have laundry every 4 days for you 16day cruise!

2 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

learned from a friend that it's only 1 set of dining vouchers if both are platinum or above. (prima this past april)

for 12+ day cruises, it should be 2 bags of laundry per platinum person.

so you can combine cloths and have laundry every 4 days for you 16day cruise!

Thanks!  I’m only concerned because the laundry “coupons” are on the same card as the dining,  so I doubt we’ll have the extra coupon.

Thar being said, it’s always worked by just writing “platinum” on the inventory sheet.  Have done that a few times and never been charged.

1 minute ago, Russiamomm said:

Thanks!  I’m only concerned because the laundry “coupons” are on the same card as the dining,  so I doubt we’ll have the extra coupon.

Thar being said, it’s always worked by just writing “platinum” on the inventory sheet.  Have done that a few times and never been charged.

yup, i do that too.

i just write 'diamond' at the top of sheet and dont bother with the laundry coupon.
have never been charged

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

5 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

yup, i do that too.

i just write 'diamond' at the top of sheet and dont bother with the laundry coupon.
have never been charged

There is no laundry coupon - just poor design on the part of NCL when they created the welcome cards - so it looks like a coupon.  If you read the "coupon" all it says is to put your name/status on the bag and slip - never mentions anything about including a coupon. Nor has anyone ever posted that they were charged for laundry because they didn't include the "latitudes coupon". Maybe designed that way so people think they only get 1 bag - who knows.

45 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

just got off the joy.

yes 4 course at le bistro, cagneys, and ocean blue for platinum vouchers.

but at cagneys, was limited to 1 side.

i thought that was a bit weird. that was the 1st time in dozens of cruises that i was limited to 1 side but i guess it's good for my wiastline since the 2nd side would have been french fries

Wow, that sucks. To me, a full meal includes a starch and a veg. I guess fries are a veggie, right?

1 hour ago, fstuff1 said:

but at cagneys, was limited to 1 side.

i thought that was a bit weird. that was the 1st time in dozens of cruises that i was limited to 1 side but i guess it's good for my wiastline since the 2nd side would have been french fries

wow thats bad. i am meat, potato and veggie person. i need my 2 sides with my main entree