Best beverage on a hot and humid summer day ?

lenquixote66

• 2 weeks later...

Beer!  I am talking real beer, not that watered down stuff called "lite beer."  Depending on my mood I will move between a full flavored lager/pilsner and a decent IPA.

Hank

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 7:02 AM, shipgeeks said:

Coca Cola, chilled to the max.  My childhood pick-me-up when I was willing to spend a dime at the ice cream shop, and still works now at home.

Chilled Coca Cola served on ice is wonderful.  I hadn’t had a Coke in more than 40 years until recently when I accidentally poured one.  I haven’t stopped since then.  I keep the big bottles in my spare fridge.  

Another hot weather favorite is a sherbet cooler or my homemade iced tea on ice.  

Soda does not quench my thirst. Actually, I can't remember the last time I even drank one..........

To totally quench it....on a hot day..........ice cold water, thank you.

Leffe Belgian Beer, or Duvel .... both have a high abv but sold in 330ml bottles ....... quite refreshing when  chilled ..... if undecided after the first then have a second .... purely for research of course 😄

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 7:06 AM, MBP&O2/O said:

Leffe Belgian Beer, or Duvel .... both have a high abv but sold in 330ml bottles ....... quite refreshing when  chilled ..... if undecided after the first then have a second .... purely for research of course 😄

A Belgium friend calls Duvel...."the Devil" because of the high abv (in some of the bottlings).  

Hank