$100 charge to credit card on disembarkation day.

kayelbee

I got off the Island Princess on Wednesday. I did not receive a final statement either to my room or by email.

I did take a screenshot of my account at 8am on disembarkation day showing I was 50c in credit.

I just checked my credit card to see I have been charged $100 on disembarkation day by the 'Island Princess' 

This doesn't seem to be a pending charge, the $100 is taken into account on my card balance in the statement.

Is this actually pending charge which will drop off?

Advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, kayelbee said:

I got off the Island Princess on Wednesday. I did not receive a final statement either to my room or by email.

I did take a screenshot of my account at 8am on disembarkation day showing I was 50c in credit.

I just checked my credit card to see I have been charged $100 on disembarkation day by the 'Island Princess' 

This doesn't seem to be a pending charge, the $100 is taken into account on my card balance in the statement.

That $100 should drop off soon.  

The final folio does not come to your room. Always check it, screen shot it or go to GS get a copy or use the kiosk by GS to print a copy.  You usually get an email right after the cruise from PCL.  Not always, but usually.  It comes from

Noreply@Princess.com.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

That $100 should drop off soon.  
The final folio does not come to your room. Always check it, screen shot it

As I mentioned, I have a screenshot taken at 8am on the day of disembarkation showing I owe $0.

Gottagocit, No nothing like that purchased.

david63, it would be nice to have sight of the final folio from Princess, so glad I took a screenshot on the morning of disembarkation, just in case.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gottagocit said:

Did you perhaps order a future cruise deposit while onboard? Those are $100 each and are charged directly to your cc and not your onboard account. 

This would be my guess as well.

40 minutes ago, no1racefan1 said:

You should be able to tell by looking at your credit card activity whether it's a pending transaction or it has hard posted to your account. I'm guessing it's still pending.

That sounds right. They put on a pending charge in case you charge something the last day. It generally drops off in a day or two or maybe three at most.

7 hours ago, kayelbee said:

I just looked back on mine and it was $100 pending dropped off in a few days. It depends on your CC company.

Just watch it.

• Thanks 2