Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

Posted (edited)

I’m predicting Voyager won’t be coming to the Pacific because of the trouble in the Middle East and one of the Radiance classes,probably Radiance will do a repo to Singapore via Japan .

Radiance or serenade would have plenty of time to pick up Voyager’s itinerary for Singapore to the Australia season.

Edited by Chiliburn

23 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I’m predicting Voyager won’t be coming to the Pacific because of the trouble in the Middle East and one of the Radiance classes,probably Radiance will do a repo to Singapore via Japan .

Radiance or serenade would have plenty of time to pick up Voyager’s itinerary for Singapore to the Australia season.

It is just an additional 10 days to go around Africa for a one time repositioning and most lines are doing it that way. No need to shift ships and complete schedules as this would cost much more.

• Like 1

Radiance is up.

8-night Pacific Coastal from Vancouver to San Diego on 26 September.

16-night Panama Canal from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale on 4 October. Prices look sensible.

Thereafter, 3- and 4-nighters out of Fort Lauderdale.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Radiance is up.

16-night Panama Canal from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale on 4 October. Prices look sensible.

Booked the PC Cruise yesterday, wasnt sure how long it'd been out

• Like 2

It must have just come out yesterday. I've been checking every day, first thing in the morning my time. Glad you were able to get it. 😊

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Radiance is up.

3- and 4-nighters from Fort Lauderdale is really intriguing in that it's now the second spot in the 2025-26 Caribbean deployment where RCI has two ships directly competing with each other.

And it makes me think that Fort Lauderdale short cruises could also move to an Oasis-class in a future deployment.

Posted (edited)

I want them to go in the opposite direction and do a 10-12 night on an Oasis class ship.  Sadly I do not think that will be happening unless you can do a Transatlantic which I can’t for many years…

Edited by Southern Dan
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

9256?

Was too slow. Been watching for release daily all yr but for Serenade, Oops! Do have Radiance PC B3B this Oct in 9256. Also next Spring doing Jewel B4B had to settle for 8168 since dont like to change Cabins, they also dont have the $$$ up charge for Sunset Balcony Cabin that Oct2025 Radiance has. Was a Good Day overall, 3 more Cruises had major reductions, saved $1700 today alone. 5 my Bookings offering Military Discounts. Called Royal, took all of 21min total time Dialing to hangup and he was very Knowledgeable. Felt like today was Christmas!

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Was too slow. Been watching for release daily all yr but for Serenade, Oops! Do have Radiance PC B3B this Oct in 9256. Also next Spring doing Jewel B4B had to settle for 8168 since dont like to change Cabins, they also dont have the $$$ up charge for Sunset Balcony Cabin that Oct2025 Radiance has. Was a Good Day overall, 3 more Cruises had major reductions, saved $1700 today alone. 5 my Bookings offering Military Discounts. Called Royal, took all of 21min total time Dialing to hangup and he was very Knowledgeable. Felt like today was Christmas!

Nice!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Southern Dan said:

I want them to go in the opposite direction and do a 10-12 night on an Oasis class ship.  Sadly I do not think that will be happening unless you can do a Transatlantic which I can’t for many years…

Yes! I would love that.

8 hours ago, Southern Dan said:

There is a 12 day transatlantic on Allure in February of 2025…probably the shortest one you’ll see. Would that work?

2 hours ago, vjmatty said:

There is a 12 day transatlantic on Allure in February of 2025…probably the shortest one you’ll see. Would that work?

I have more available vacation time in the fall and I'd much rather do Europe to USA to get the long flight done on the front end of the trip and to gain an hour each day vs lose an hour each day.

The bigger issue is I need to make sure my wife has the best time on our cruise to Alaska this August and get her onboard with my goals of cruising at least 2-3 times a year...we also have an 11 year old dog that is her shadow so she doesn't like being gone longer than 8 or 9 days tops.

Once he passes she'll probably be more open to longer trips...will probably be a few years which is fine in my book because I love our sweet boy.

• Like 3

On 6/6/2024 at 3:44 AM, FionaMG said:

Radiance is up.

Sweet I am going to look at that Panama Canal itin!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2024 at 3:44 AM, FionaMG said:

Radiance is up.

Thank you for the information.  Just booked the PC in a Grand Suite for 5000$ and 800 OBC.  I never thought I will see a price this low for a Suite on Panama Canal cruise.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2024 at 1:24 PM, vjmatty said:

There is a 12 day transatlantic on Allure in February of 2025…

Winner of the worst cruise of the season!

Atlantic in February is nothing you want to do!

Princess had one in February of this year and outside decks were closed due to weather 11 out of 14 days....

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Princess had one in February of this year and outside decks were closed due to weather 11 out of 14 days....

I wonder which route it was.  The southern route may not be as bad.

3 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Done lot of Oct/Nov Cruises out of NE, many more during peak Hurricane Season chasing named storms. Typical have the Sea Sick bags out around Ship on at least few days on Majority my Cruises. I actually enjoy the ride with feel of being on a water and why all my Cruises last dozen yrs been on smaller Ships. Shoot even Panama Canal Cruise last Fall we ended up with 8 straight Sea Days due to rough seas and a named storm. Not everyone is a Sun worshiper

30 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Done lot of Oct/Nov Cruises out of NE, many more during peak Hurricane Season chasing named storms. Typical have the Sea Sick bags out around Ship on at least few days on Majority my Cruises. I actually enjoy the ride with feel of being on a water and why all my Cruises last dozen yrs been on smaller Ships. Shoot even Panama Canal Cruise last Fall we ended up with 8 straight Sea Days due to rough seas and a named storm. Not everyone is a Sun worshiper

To me a cruise where I can't go outside sucks! They had 8 days with 33ft waves and high winds all the time! It is not only the cold temperature that can suck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

To me a cruise where I can't go outside sucks! They had 8 days with 33ft waves and high winds all the time! It is not only the cold temperature that can suck!

We did a crossing in December 2022, Lisbon to NY, 9 straight days of rough seas, no ports, outside decks all closed, rain, wind and 35-45 ft seas. It wasn’t enjoyable and I don’t think I’d do it in the winter again. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 2:56 AM, little britain said:

During pandemic all trips refunded in full - the only trip I lost money on was on an airfare via TAP - so much for European protection!!

TAP is and always has been a PITA, but I do enjoy their well prices NEO business class from Toronto. We filed a dispute with Amex and got our refund right away.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RosieRoo said:

We did a crossing in December 2022, Lisbon to NY, 9 straight days of rough seas, no ports, outside decks all closed, rain, wind and 35-45 ft seas. It wasn’t enjoyable and I don’t think I’d do it in the winter again. 

December is a lot better than February! That is why the February Allure TA is a contender for the cruise Darwin award!

22 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Having done transatlantic sailings in December, I go in with the expectation that the outside decks won’t always be an option, but hubby and I aren’t sun worshippers anyway.  Sometimes I forget that so many on CC are very Caribbean oriented. Sorry 😕

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Having done transatlantic sailings in December, I go in with the expectation that the outside decks won’t always be an option, but hubby and I aren’t sun worshippers anyway.  Sometimes I forget that so many on CC are very Caribbean oriented. Sorry 😕

Well you are assuming something.... being a sun worshipper and being trapped inside only on the "barfboat" are totally different things!

Looking at weather data you will find December is not that bad - while February is the worst month of the year for a TA!

18 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Well you are assuming something.... being a sun worshipper and being trapped inside only on the "barfboat" are totally different things!

Looking at weather data you will find December is not that bad - while February is the worst month of the year for a TA!

I think we’re both making assumptions here, for example I disagree with you that being inside a ship is all about drinking. Just so you know who you’re dealing with, that December transatlantic I referenced was on the 600 passenger Pacific Princess. If I can keep busy for 18 days on that ship, surely I can find things to do for 12 days on an Oasis class. 

As for the changing weather, I once did a world cruise segment from NY to SF on the Queen Victoria. In January. We started with the outer decks covered in snow and watched it all change within a week. From the same window at our favorite table during trivia, we’d see a snowy Statue of Liberty, a glorious Ft. Lauderdale sunset, and the walls of the Panama Canal. This was the coolest part of that cruise…. feeling like instead of the ship bringing us through parts of the world, it brought the world to us, by virtue of the views through that same huge window. Of course we spent time on the outer decks as well, especially during the transit, but it eventually got way too hot for me. Maybe that is why I don’t need a lot of tropical weather all the time. 

I realize this perspective is not for everyone, and that’s ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1