The Happy Wanderer---tackles the Noordam!

RuthC

It's been well-posted that I like small ships and cold-weather ports. So, I'm sitting on the Vista-class ship Noordam getting ready to head to the Caribbean asking "what am I doing here! :eek: ". I'm making plans to have a good time, thank you very much! That's what! :)

When I attended the Mariners Party in Boston I thought the Noordam a beautiful ship, had a blast!, and longed to be on a cruise. A few days later my good friend and partner in :D longtimecruiser had the same reaction---but she took the iniative to actually book and told me to com'on along. Hay---that's what friends are for. ;)

If the Internet stays up I'll be posting of my adventures as usual, and as usual I want you to come along for the ride.

Ready for some fun? Then let's sail!

Yes, I will come along with you on your ride. Just remember to leave everything intact as we will be getting on as soon as you get off. I know you want me to give a good report on the condition you left the ship in so behave. :D

You Go, Ruth!!!!

So happy for you (and soooo jealous) while you are happily aboard that beautiful ship. Color me green with envy!

Have a wonderful time.......

And please share loads of updates with us.

Bon Voyage!!!

.......fair winds and a following sea!!!

Ruth, I am so excited for you, WOW already on the ship. I cannot wait to hear all about your adventures:D In about an hour you will be getting ready to go down for your Life Boat Drill, as Sail said I too am GREEN with envy. Have a wonderful cruise and have a drink and some chocolate for me:)

Bon Voyage!!!!

It was so good of you, Ruth, to start The Happy Wanderer as soon as you boarded the ship!! Great to hear you are there and I know you will have a wonderful time.

We are going to enjoy the ride with you and look forward to all your posts.

Liz

Just remember to leave everything intact as we will be getting on as soon as you get off. I know you want me to give a good report on the condition you left the ship in so behave. :D

The ship will stay intact if they keep Ruth supplied with chocolate! If they try to hide the chocolate, Ruth will tear that ship apart looking for it!:D

Bless you, Ruth. I enjoyed watching on the webcam as the Noordam backed out and then departed. :) What memories that brought to mind!

Have a blessed, safe, and VERY enjoyable cruise aboard the lovely Noordam.

Aye, Sail, ye be a couple of days early for the wearin' of the green...:D

;) You're so right, Grumpy.......We'll be eating lots of corned beef and cabbage and wearin' the green here in Boston!!!

Greg, and even better yet I am guessing that for dessert there will be HAL's Signature Chocolate Cake:p ;)

Oh that chocolate Cake!!!! Even I give in and have a few tastes of that!!! It's soooo good.

Archived