Reflection bar questions

screwsmcernst

Our whole Family will be sailing over Christmas.  We have sailed with X many times before, but with the pandemic and all, it has been a while since we last sailed.  We currently have the classic package and we will be upgrading to premium. I have a couple of easy questions for you all. 

Firstly, has anyone sailed on the Reflection lately?  If so, did they have any other bourbons than what they have listed on the premium whisky list?

Secondly, Is it cheaper to upgrade on the ship or now online?  Currently online it is $20 pp/per day.

Thanks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, screwsmcernst said:

Secondly, Is it cheaper to upgrade on the ship or now online?  Currently online it is $20 pp/per day.

If you have any loyalty status, Elite or Elite Plus, there is a discount for upgrading but it can only be purchased before the cruise by calling Celebrity.  (Cannot get discount on the website.)  Otherwise it’s no cheaper to upgrade before or onboard.  Sometimes it makes sense to wait until you are onboard and see what is available to decide if you want to upgrade.  You can do so up to the last few days of the cruise, prorated.

Be careful tying to upgrade with X representatives.

We just upgraded our Basic beverage package to Premium, but you may have to press the rep to get the correct pricing.

I was bounced around to several reps all with a different price, trying to use my OBC.

I finally gave up and contacted my TA who got it for a better price than qouted.

Lesson learned, should have talked to my TA first.