Picture of in-room water bottle in Suites

ginny123

20 hours ago, BBWC said:

This may help.

IMG_1903.thumb.png.64592f52aa2419d6ab4769ee0303a8ea.png

It’s the one on the left with the frosted glass.  Auberge if you request sparkling water for your room it will be the clear one?  The bottles are big and heavy; definitely a two-handed pour. 

9 hours ago, jeb_bud said:

The bottles are big and heavy; definitely a two-handed pour.

And whoever puts the lids on does it thoroughly. I am not weak, but I have small hands. It was not easy to unscrew the lids.

On 7/21/2023 at 2:46 AM, ginny123 said:

I know the aluminium bottles have been discussed numerous times but am looking for a picture of the in-room bottle.  Need to know if my alkaline filter/pouch will fit...

I thought the drinking water on the ships came from a desalinization process?  And then the Vero water is supposed to be filtered after that?  So, the water should not have any of the heavy metals, chlorine, or fluoride the alkaline filters are meant to remove to begin with.

Yes the bottles are hard to open, I let our room steward know that I need them opened. Yes, they are hard to pour from, but it is only water and will dry.  While the bottles are heavy and hard to pour from, I remind myself that these bottles are really reusable and that has to effect the shape etc of the bottle.

Similar water systems are showing up in nice hotels (Iberostar in Lisbon) and in restaurants.

For me the positives out weigh the negatives, less single use plastic bottles being the main issue.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, mrstanley said:

The glass water bottles in the rooms are awful! Too big and heavy. Makes a mess when pouring water into a glass. I won’t drink that as I don’t know what’s in it.

It's purified water.   Same as what is poured in the restaurants and lounges.

On 7/23/2023 at 9:47 AM, mrstanley said:

The glass water bottles in the rooms are awful! Too big and heavy. Makes a mess when pouring water into a glass. I won’t drink that as I don’t know what’s in it.

Here is a link to the Vero website.  It'll tell you all you want to know about the purity of the water.

https://www.verowater.co.uk/

• Like 1

On 7/23/2023 at 3:47 PM, mrstanley said:

2 parts hydrogen to 1 part oxygen... HTH

Edited by gb58
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3