Flash Sale! Drinks, Wifi, Excursions

tigervixxxen

2 hours ago, Binbrooklady said:

Has anyone been able to get the upgrade from classic to premium beverage package? It still shows as $20 on my cruise planner for Oct. 30 TA.

They haven’t been discounting the upgrade on the recent flash sales I have seen.  

17 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

Just FYI my Celebrity app is currently showing the following

50% off WiFi to $4.99 upgrade to premium, 25% off for $17.99 premium package. 

40% off excursions

30% off drinks packages, Classic $61.99, Premium $75.99

I am sailing on the Solstice if that makes any difference but my understanding flash sales are fleet wide? Just thought I’d share. 

Thanks for the update.

My 2023 cruises all have this sale. None in 2024. Thanks.

Tried to cancel and rebook two of my excursions. They were put in my cart at the new lower price, but when I tried to use the onboard credit that was refunded, the prices reverted back to my original prices. So, I called the website customer service number, waited about 15 minutes on hold and was connected to a very pleasant gal who understood what I was trying to do. She was able to do the cancel and rebooks for me. I now have $240 OBC to use! 😄

• Like 7

Just now, 2belgiantervs said:

Tried to cancel and rebook two of my excursions. They were put in my cart at the new lower price, but when I tried to use the onboard credit that was refunded, the prices reverted back to my original prices. So, I called the website customer service number, waited about 15 minutes on hold and was connected to a very pleasant gal who understood what I was trying to do. She was able to do the cancel and rebooks for me. I now have $240 OBC to use! 😄

Sometimes you have to work for your savings!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for flash alert - just saved around $300 on WIFI, tours.  Flash sale applied to our 2 cruises in 2024, Canada in Aug. and Spain in Nov.

I noticed on both 2024 cruises that the dining pkg (not first night) discount was only -20% which applied only for 5 nights spec. dining or more pkgs.  The 3/4 night pkgs remained at standard pre-sailing -7% discount.  Cheers

12 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

I’m not Elite so can’t help you there. I believe the changes can be done in the ap/online because you essentially have to cancel, get a refund and then rebuy which can all be done there. If you call it doesn’t work any differently, they can’t just give you the refund of the difference. I didn’t really want to go through that to save like $20 but I was able to lower my excursion by $85 total so I went ahead and did that today. My understanding is you can lose the excursion if it’s sold out if you cancel it if there’s a waitlist. Perhaps they can advise you on this over the phone though if they’d be able to let you rebook it right away. 

Thank you.  I called as the excursion is sold out and doing anything on-line can be iffy.  The CC agent cancelled and rebooked for me while I was on the phone.  Surprisingly, only took 5 minutes & was lucky to get a very knowledgeable rep. It was worth it for $39 savings to OBC I applied to another activity.  BTW, she also confirmed that (1) flash sale (or any) sale prices cannot be combined with CC loyalty discounts, and (2) the 5% CC loyalty excursion discount ONLY applies to Small Group Discovery Tours.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Thanks for the update.

My 2023 cruises all have this sale. None in 2024. Thanks.

Interesting neither of my 2023 October November sailing has the flash sale but my Sept/Oct 2024 do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Islander500 said:

Thank you.  I called as the excursion is sold out and doing anything on-line can be iffy.  The CC agent cancelled and rebooked for me while I was on the phone.  Surprisingly, only took 5 minutes & was lucky to get a very knowledgeable rep. It was worth it for $39 savings to OBC I applied to another activity.  BTW, she also confirmed that (1) flash sale (or any) sale prices cannot be combined with CC loyalty discounts, and (2) the 5% CC loyalty excursion discount ONLY applies to Small Group Discovery Tours.  

I called Celebrity before reading your post and that is exactly what I was told. You can purchase at the flash sale price OR with your loyalty discount, they are not combinable. For a minute there I thought I had found a real bargain!

16 hours ago, Islander500 said:

How do you reprice excursions that you booked on-line which are now cheaper with the flash sale? Do you call or can it be done on-line?  What if excursion is now sold out? Will they reprice it for you without requiring you to first cancel it if you call?  
Also, please remind me how the flash sale price works with any Elite discount you are otherwise entitled to… I’ve gotten myself confused as to how that works. 🤦🏻‍♀️ TIA 

They are non-combinable 😞.  Using Elite discount saved a little money compared to flash sale. 

Seems their IT is at it again.  Cannot even bring my booking up, it says “Gone sailing, be back soon.”  Wonder if the flash sale overwhelmed the system?  But I did manage to upgrade one of our basic internet packages as well as booked an excursion for November 2024 at 35% off.

snow bunny

Can someone explain this?  Will the $4.99 upgrade to Starlink (one device) allow me to switch from my phone to my iPad like I have always been used to doing on the Premium Package?  Don’t ever remember using two devices at once.  Is that a new thing with Starlink?

1F458F54-F03A-46BF-B5A0-1B0C1A07F09B.jpeg

Site is back up and I checked the upgrade to Premium drink package from classic for my upcoming sailing. Yay it is now 50% off as well!  Booked as I love the options in the zero package and can only get those if I have a premium package and also now I will be able to have Hendricks!

6 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Can someone explain this?  Will the $4.99 upgrade to Starlink (one device) allow me to switch from my phone to my iPad like I have always been used to doing on the Premium Package?  Don’t ever remember using two devices at once.  Is that a new thing with Starlink?

1F458F54-F03A-46BF-B5A0-1B0C1A07F09B.jpeg

The 2 device upgrade will allow you to have your phone and iPad connected to the internet at premium speeds simultaneously.  The 1 device upgrade only allows you to have one device at a time connected to the internet at premium speeds (you can switch back and forth during your cruise, but only one device will be connected to the premium wi-fi at any one time).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

No flash sales of any kind on my April 2024 Silhouette 4-night.  
It is a partial group cruise.

I wonder if that’s why.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fan Cruise.

I am not one of them.

That's odd that they'd host it in the off season. It would make more sense if they did it when the Bucs actually played so they could do a watch party.