"Fresh Kosher" August 20 2023 Oasis?

PATRLR

There is talk over in other social media that on the August 20, 2023 Oasis of the Seas sailing the Solarium Bistro will be closed because it's being used for a "Fresh Kosher" dining option.  In the same thread, there is one person insisting it's true, and lots of people calling Royal saying it's not. 

Now, I know that the cruise line call centers are notorious for being un and mis informed, but, it sure would be nice to get better confirmation or contradiction.

Does anyone here have any reliable information in this regard?  I suppose a corollary question, if it's true then is there some large group that may be the source/need for this closing?  (It's not Yeshiva weeks, so, I assume it's a large group?)

its true, that the Solarium Bistro has been reserved for the fresh Kosher program.  The Solarium will be open to all, 16 and over.   The program is done by Royal and the diners signed up for these meals.  I realize many cruisers call Royal and didn't get the correct info.  Most of us signed up on our own, we aren't an actual group who takes over various venues, just eating in the Bistro.  Hope this helps.  

The contact center will never tell if there are any partial charters. In the case of Fresh Kosher, since they need to actually Kosher a galley to cook Kosher food (versus the alternative of frozen prepared meals) it probably makes sense to use the Solarium.

3 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Same situation  for our Wonder January 21, 2024 There are a few other winter cruises as well. 
m

The January cruises are because of Yeshiva school closings happening mid January.    My Anthem sailing is offering Kosher meals in Solarium for the entire 11 night cruise at something like $650 pp.   The Bistro will be shut down for other passengers.