Celebrity Mobile App

Luvcrusn

The MDR menus have changed within the last 2 weeks. If your app is just showing dessert it is not a glitch, it means the old menu was deleted and they haven’t loaded your new menu yet. They may not update this until much closer to or actually on your sailing. 

Thanks, that's what I suspected. I knew I could change the sailing date to see a menu, but it's a pain lol. I was hoping I was missing something obvious without changing the sail date/ship.

Edited by Luvcrusn

6 minutes ago, Lena11033 said:

Unfortunately no.

My sailing in Feb doesn't have even dessert menu available so I switch to the current sailing if I want to see what they are offering to get an idea.

I guess I knew the answer considering the consistent state of X's IT dept. I was hoping I was wrong. Thanks.

1 minute ago, hrhdhd said:

I'm not sure why I'd expect menus for 2024 to be available in 2023. Given the changes Celebrity is making, the menus may change several times before your cruise.

I agree, I was just curious about the current offerings. We were cruise shopping and wanted to look at the menus. The current menu changes are unacceptable and not what we're used to from X.

44 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I agree, I was just curious about the current offerings. We were cruise shopping and wanted to look at the menus. The current menu changes are unacceptable and not what we're used to from X.

My experience has been that the menus are hit and miss until about a week prior to or until the day of cruise.  

Having said that the work around to check out the offering is to go the app and click the head icon then choose -  Select a Different Sailing -  Go all the way to the end and choose a ship and select a current sailing.     The menus are the same fleet wide but the rotation order may change at the discretion of the Captain and Restaurant Manager.

28 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

My experience has been that the menus are hit and miss until about a week prior to or until the day of cruise.  

Having said that the work around to check out the offering is to go the app and click the head icon then choose -  Select a Different Sailing -  Go all the way to the end and choose a ship and select a current sailing.     The menus are the same fleet wide but the rotation order may change at the discretion of the Captain and Restaurant Manager.

Thanks Jim. I knew that but was hoping there was an easier way and that I was missing it. Happy sails and smooth seas.

10 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

It's not IT, it's person/team on board not going in and updating them

Whichever it is, X tech is dropping the ball...as usual. Always loved our time aboard despite the IT or lack thereof.😜

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Whichever it is, X tech is dropping the ball...as usual. Always loved our time aboard despite the IT or lack thereof.😜

Despite all the problems I give Celebrity good marks overall.  Maybe because I worked in IT and I know the good and bad.  I think it’s great in 2023 that we can have a phone app that does so much.

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Thanks Jim. I knew that but was hoping there was an easier way and that I was missing it. Happy sails and smooth seas.

Not really -    on the Social Network site Host Andy (who use to be the moderator of the Celebrity thread here) has posted MDR menus and will be boarding today so may be posting menus and food pictures.

• Thanks 1