B2B and OBC

rnff2

Hi, I have our first B2B cruise booked a 3 day and a 10 day for March 2024.  I have a lot of non-refundable OBC on our 1st (3 day) cruise and I am wondering if the left over OBC will stay on our account and fall over to the 2nd (10 day) cruise.  If not then I need to spend my OBC in the first 3 days.  

I usually purchase a flower arrangement before our cruise can I purchase flowers when I get on board so that I can use my OBC to pay for them? 

I wish Princess would allow you to use OBC to make pre-cruise purchases of items, other than just using it for pre-purchasing shore excursions.

Thanks! 

From all I have ever read here on CC the answer is "Yes, the unused OBC will roll over to the second cruise segment". We have a 6 segment "cruise" coming up and are counting on the rollover.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, rnff2 said:

I have a lot of non-refundable OBC on our 1st (3 day) cruise and I am wondering if the left over OBC will stay on our account and fall over to the 2nd (10 day) cruise.

On all of my consecutive cruises the balance from the previous cruise rolls over to the next cruise including the remaining OBC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skynight said:

Ditto. Any credit balance (OBC) has rolled over. But, I would check with passenger service once on board as Princess has been making lots of changes. 

My stock OBC did not roll over. It’s per voyage.  

I asked about the other OBC, GS said No, but she was wrong and new.  The other OBC did roll over. 😳

• Like 1

I don't believe any of our OBC has not rolled over in the past (latest was October 2022) and we had SOBC on three legs.  I am pretty sure I never lost a dollar back then.  But I would have to review folio to be sure as I may have consumed it each time.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I don't believe any of our OBC has not rolled over in the past (latest was October 2022) and we had SOBC on three legs.  I am pretty sure I never lost a dollar back then.  But I would have to review folio to be sure as I may have consumed it each time.

I spent our SOBC on each b2b, because of what GS said.

I never had to in the past. So, nowadays, I would check with GS, but make sure it’s a experienced GS agent.  Most of the time Suites/Elite line is more experienced.  YMMV

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rnff2 said:

Hi, I have our first B2B cruise booked a 3 day and a 10 day for March 2024.  I have a lot of non-refundable OBC on our 1st (3 day) cruise and I am wondering if the left over OBC will stay on our account and fall over to the 2nd (10 day) cruise.  If not then I need to spend my OBC in the first 3 days.  

I usually purchase a flower arrangement before our cruise can I purchase flowers when I get on board so that I can use my OBC to pay for them? 

I wish Princess would allow you to use OBC to make pre-cruise purchases of items, other than just using it for pre-purchasing shore excursions.

Thanks! 

Yes, it will. We've done b2b and our obc always rolls over. This was 2022 and 2023.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1