Labor Day Flash Sale

NMTraveller

Looks like the same promo as last week.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/CEL_09_07_23_August_Offer-Consumer.pdf

To me the one today and tomorrow is better with $200 off vs $200 OBC.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/CEL_Aug_Cyber-Nights_Consumer-Flyer.pdf

Edited by wrk2cruise

So I have to take it back--it isn't a trap.  I went ahead and rebooked 3 specialty dining reservations and one shorex which saved me $140 for our upcoming Singapore to Hong Kong holiday cruise.  Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Thanks. What is the difference between premium WiFi 1 device and 2 device? It’s basically the same price if I do 2 guests with the 1 device or 1 guest with the 2 devices. I assume I could use my iPad and my DH his phone with the 2 device option. 

12 minutes ago, champagnecruiser said:

We are in U.K. and have two cruises booked this November. Savings are showing in our App and Planner for drink packages and speciality dining. 

Nothing showing in my App or Planner in UK only normal 5% off if booked prior to cruising. 
Why the anomaly? How far off are the guests embarking? Does it relate to category of cabin? Just some thoughts 

I don't have any upcoming cruise, but if they have any sales on excursions, check them.   When they had the Memorial Day sales, I got some amazing pricing on excursions.   Some that had normal $150+ per person became $35 per person.   At first I thought maybe the tour really only worth $32, but after taking it....it was like 7 hours long with lunch included.   I was paying like $4 per hour with free lunch at a nice restaurant.  I booked like 4 tours for the price of 1.

8 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

I am starting to see Labor Day sales on the website.  The pricing can be a bit wonky but there are some good deals to be had.

Thanks for the heads up.  Although I repriced excursions/specialty dinners during the last sale, I was able to reprice at even a lower rate today on all 4 of my upcoming trips.

15 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Although I repriced excursions/specialty dinners during the last sale, I was able to reprice at even a lower rate today on all 4 of my upcoming trips.

The excursion sale last time I believe was 35% off and now it is 45% off on most excursions.  The pricing seems to be more consistent this time.

I do have an excursion that is showing up under wifi that is not being discounted this time...

Edited by NMTraveller

Thank you for letting us know about the sale. I called Blue Chip and they were able to take care of getting me current pricing on Eden, Fine Cut and an excursion(which is now 40% off). I saved about $125.  

I was told that they need to cancel and then place the reservation again so you get original amount credited to your credit card or OBC which is fine and then they recharge.  Although Eden, I was told, was booked full and she could not book same time or day so what she had to do, as "a customer courtesy", was just put the $20 price change to OBC.  That way seemed so much easier but they have rules I guess.

I am glad I did not try to do this myself and asked for their help.  Wait this morning for BC was only about 15 minutes.

Give it a try; nice to save money no matter how small.

7 minutes ago, dazey said:

Although Eden, I was told, was booked full and she could not book same time or day so what she had to do, as "a customer courtesy", was just put the $20 price change to OBC.  That way seemed so much easier but they have rules I guess.

That's nice, I lost my time slot for Eden. I had two windows open, one to cancel and one to rebook. In the space it took me to do that (not even a minute) my original time was taken. But I at least got the next slot 30 mins later. So it's a risk with the cancelling but the savings were worth it for 30 mins later.

55 minutes ago, lostchild said:

I don't have any upcoming cruise, but if they have any sales on excursions, check them.   When they had the Memorial Day sales, I got some amazing pricing on excursions.   Some that had normal $150+ per person became $35 per person.   At first I thought maybe the tour really only worth $32, but after taking it....it was like 7 hours long with lunch included.   I was paying like $4 per hour with free lunch at a nice restaurant.  I booked like 4 tours for the price of 1.

This Labor Day sale has cheaper pricing than many of the shore excursions that I bought from the Memorial Day sale. So I am cancelling and repurchasing. My online order history looks very complicated because of my repricing activity from the two sales. 

• Like 4