LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The end of this game has been great. DH is trying to hunt down the electrical plug thingy that we haven’t cruised with this year. 😬😆

image.jpg

How could you miss the Classic Battle between SMU and Oklahoma next Saturday? 

Just now, Stallion said:

Very easily! 😆 but I do have an app to watch. I’m actually surprised tomorrow’s game is on tv. I gotta see General Booty get in the game! 😜

4 hours ago, Stallion said:

I got pulled over by US Customs a few weeks ago for a full inspection because I rolled off the Vista with a large suit-case, carry-on suit case, valet roller and assorted computers and hanging bags. But I looked MARVELOUS!

They didn't do a cavity search, so your smuggling was successful.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

https://www.si.com/.amp/extra-mustard/2023/08/30/general-booty-oklahoma-football-underwear-nil

all the endorsements for a kid who hasn’t played a down of college football. 

With NIL money we are rapidly reaching the point where college football players are becoming reticent about leaving college for the NFL because they'd have to take a pay cut or might not make an NFL team. The Big Pockets at some big schools are paying millions in NIL for superstars and hundreds of thousands for highly recruited players. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

They didn't do a cavity search, so your smuggling was successful.

I was laughing because I deserved it. I'm a conservatively dressed attorney without a "criminal record". I told him I just like to dress well on a cruise. The first thing he opened was about a 10 by 14 leatherette case that contains 8 different pairs of sunglasses. I smiled  and said "I told you so". He chuckled. I walked

• Like 2
  • Haha 17

8 hours ago, Stallion said:

Booooooooomer. It was always fun cruising with the Cruise Brothers  AKA Stallion and Host Randy. They always Kept us laughing and entertained

• Like 2

Up at 6 even though flight isn't until 2. Getting ready to hit the road to Austin early since it's a holiday weekend and don't know if we will hit crazy traffic or crazy airport.

Stops for breakfast, have to find an Academy cause husbands favorite sandals strap broke, get parked, shuttled then.....wait.

Safe travels to y'all💜

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Up at 6 even though flight isn't until 2. Getting ready to hit the road to Austin early since it's a holiday weekend and don't know if we will hit crazy traffic or crazy airport.

Stops for breakfast, have to find an Academy cause husbands favorite sandals strap broke, get parked, shuttled then.....wait.

Safe travels to y'all💜

Safe travels to you! See ya tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s travel day y’all! I woke at 5, and then I rolled over and went to sleep. Now, I’m up and we are loading the luggage. Gonna try to be at Will Rogers World airport 😏 by 11am for football. BOOMER! 

SOOOOOONER

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pbxtech said:

Booooooooomer. It was always fun cruising with the Cruise Brothers  AKA Stallion and Host Randy. They always Kept us laughing and entertained

You remember!

Those were the days. We used to roll up about 25,000 posts on a single cruise roll call thread-until Host Randy got married and fell off the face of the earth. I think he joined the FBI's Witness Protection Program because he stopped going on cruises and stopped going out to the "Country Club" in Dallas where we used to hang out.

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1