LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

Just now, oakridger said:

Oh yes, you do "look that much alike" !!    Is your sister on this cruise too? 

~Nancy

Not on this sailing. She doesn’t get that much time off. She works for the Dept. of Defense. She went on the January sailing on Valiant Lady. We just went on a birthday weekend to NOLA 2 weeks ago, and she’ll sail with me on my group sailing for Valentine’s Day 2024 on the Brilliant Lady. They really like Virgin. She went on the Carnival Valor 5 years ago with us, and she got “seasick” after really enjoying Cozumel. We’ve talked about taking the kids on a Disney cruise once her son is old enough to remember. She’s big into HALLOWEEN… like has all the yard and house things from Home Depot, Lowes, etc. I prefer to cruise lol 

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s been a fun day at work. Had a long phone conversation with a boss. Got the majority of my packing done. Now waiting on the bus for the kids. 
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere. Just one glass of Chardonnay won’t hurt. Heck, it might help since tomorrow is spelling test day for my son. 😆

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ah you are a "roller"!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s been a fun day at work. Had a long phone conversation with a boss. Got the majority of my packing done. Now waiting on the bus for the kids. 
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere. Just one glass of Chardonnay won’t hurt. Heck, it might help since tomorrow is spelling test day for my son. 😆

Spelling Test Practice Words to Help You Get Through Night

1. Ole Ole Ole Ole

2. Lido

3. Cheers

4. Alchemy

5. Celebration

6. Caribbean

7. Suite

8. Cerveza

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, Stallion said:

Spelling Test Practice Words to Help You Get Through Night

1. Ole Ole Ole Ole

2. Lido

3. Cheers

4. Alchemy

5. Celebration

6. Caribbean

7. Suite

8. Cerveza

My middle’s words for next week include: flight, coast, vacation and airplane. 
close enough. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

Looking forward to another great "Live"!! The Krazy Lobster is my go-to for Costa Maya.  Make sure you have cash for the $20 hour long beach massages (so relaxing!!) and cash for the cab there and back (it was $4/person last time).

I love Bananarama!!  My DH and I checked out some of the rooms there for a land vacation when we went to Tabyana Beach on an excursion.  Post lots of pics so I can pretend I'm there😃!!  

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

Looking forward to another great "Live"!! The Krazy Lobster is my go-to for Costa Maya.  Make sure you have cash for the $20 hour long beach massages (so relaxing!!) and cash for the cab there and back (it was $4/person last time).

I love Bananarama!!  My DH and I checked out some of the rooms there for a land vacation when we went to Tabyana Beach on an excursion.  Post lots of pics so I can pretend I'm there😃!!  

Will do!

• Like 2

Mark it down! Another chocolatini earned.
I’m really going to attempt to not gain 3-5 lbs this cruise. That’s kind of the norm. There will be more stairs taken, the gym will be used and I won’t finish ALL the desserts. 
Now to pack the kids. 

• Like 11

I said what I said about gaining weight, however I do have some “must eats”. Chibang for lunch because I miss Mongolian Wok. First night dinner is Teppanyaki… a work dinner, so gotta do that. And I need Shaq’s Big Chicken because it’s the cruise ship version of the Lord’s chicken… Chick-fil-A and it’s even open on Sundays. Thanks Shaq! 

• Like 10
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Last time in Roatan we went to Infinity Bay resort, just down the beach from Bananarama, beautiful beach and great snorkeling in the area! Hope you have a great time 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mamiamjo said:

Last time in Roatan we went to Infinity Bay resort, just down the beach from Bananarama, beautiful beach and great snorkeling in the area! Hope you have a great time 🙂

I looked at that. Definitely going to check it out in person. 

• Like 1