LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

18 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s been a fun day at work. Had a long phone conversation with a boss. Got the majority of my packing done. Now waiting on the bus for the kids. 
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere. Just one glass of Chardonnay won’t hurt. Heck, it might help since tomorrow is spelling test day for my son. 😆

image.jpg

image.jpg

Are you doing a regular suitcase or a carry on. I'm debating doing just carry ons for the first time. Couple more hours at work and I can start packing and the other 101 things I haven't started doing to get ready 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ok y’all talked me into it. Scratch Krazy Lobster… to Maya Chan, we go. 

They also talked me into it next time I'm there! We did some snorkel beach excursion through the ship when we were on Mardi Gras and it was not great. Super crowded, tons of sellers, and the snorkeling was bad. Maya Chan looks great!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Are you doing a regular suitcase or a carry on. I'm debating doing just carry ons for the first time. Couple more hours at work and I can start packing and the other 101 things I haven't started doing to get ready 😬

Flying Southwest, so definitely checking. I can’t live that carry on life. I’ve tried and realized I was only trying to fool myself. 😆 So many people say they over pack for cruises… I am not one of them. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Flying Southwest, so definitely checking. I can’t live that carry on life. I’ve tried and realized I was only trying to fool myself. 😆 So many people say they over pack for cruises… I am not one of them. 

💯💯💯

I usually find myself wishing I'd brought more clothing while I'm on cruises, for real. 😬

• Like 3

So the school had their first district Pep Rally since before Covid. It’s a big deal y’all. We live between the largest city in SWOK and a little town… as shown. It’s mostly a farming community. Not many live in town proper. Definitely more kids in the school than live in the town. 
And we are checked in for flights! I’m ready to get this cruise on the road! 

6C39E1D4-3E21-43A8-A6F2-63C7CED6C3B1.jpeg

D6D53C7D-D94D-423A-8F9A-CB27609445C2.jpeg

84D5097F-F5E7-4C44-855D-A7D99F0A889C.jpeg

0551E09C-392C-4C7A-B943-2BA05316B8E8.jpeg

85769C9C-D45C-45EB-82B6-E11092B0A4BB.jpeg

• Like 20

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I got pulled over by US Customs a few weeks ago for a full inspection because I rolled off the Vista with a large suit-case, carry-on suit case, valet roller and assorted computers and hanging bags. But I looked MARVELOUS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 19

Stopped by my sister’s while we are still in “town”. She’s at the Moore Home Depot for Halloween decorations. Her husband is here, and we are dropping off books for my nephew. It’s any and all books we were given as kids. My kids are past the Golden Books now, so his turn. Having a beverage noe and watching football. 

image.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

One for the road… headed home to finish getting everyone packed. My BIL wishes he was cruising but he’s got Halloween decor to pay for. (I totally forgot we discussed the sister situation in the Tribe post, not here). If you don’t follow over there… my sister… that apparently looks just like me… has a Halloween obsession. She has all the decorations… like all the 12 foot characters in the yard. Inside has the 6 ft everything. It’s a lot. I rather cruise lol

A8A64F5E-7B7A-4ECD-B399-0922A896B7E9.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 11

This is the newest addition and my BIL built it today while my sister was checking out another Home Depot. They all ready have Dean, the skeleton bartender. This is his girlfriend. They also have a 3 piece ghoul band that you can sink to you phone to play any song. 

9F3A5013-440A-4AFF-8562-232D8433C7D5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 17