LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

9 hours ago, DeanDeeDee said:

I am definitely  following along.  We were on the Celebration in May and we really enjoyed.  Hope you have a great trip! By the way, in Costa Maya check out Maya Chana Beach, mt favorite excursion!

I’ve seen Maya Chan on some vlogs. I’ll look into it. Thanks. 

• Like 2

Happy Thursday morning! Got the kids to school, workout is done, and now for work & to finish packing. Workouts the last 2 days have been a struggle, but I really enjoy chocolatinis. I figure 1 workout equals one chocolatini. And that’s my math lesson for the day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 22

11 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

That is the sailing after yours on 9/9 for 8 days.  We'll be on her as the front end of our 15 day B2B.  We also luck out and our sailing on the 9th is the first with the new MDR menus.

Pro tip.  The summers landing bar on the starboard side just north of the large rectangular hot tubs as well as the Pig n Anchor bar both have fresh made lemonade that is included with Cheers.  It comes plain, with flavors like blackberry and also mixes well with Chambord or Kraken rum.

I'm partial to the Watermelon Smash there. 😋

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Happy Thursday morning! Got the kids to school, workout is done, and now for work & to finish packing. Workouts the last 2 days have been a struggle, but I really enjoy chocolatinis. I figure 1 workout equals one chocolatini. And that’s my math lesson for the day. 

I think your math is wrong. I calculated 1 workout is equal to 6 Chocolatinis. And remember...each flight of stairs is considered a workout. Get crazy!

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

In Costa Maya the first thing you have to do is find your way out of the port area... Several years ago they blocked off most of the exits, and now you're forced to walk through the entire area before getting "outside"... Go out the gate and the taxi stand is a couple hundred feet on the right. Taxi to the Malecon is pretty cheap and takes five minutes to get there.

The Krazy Lobster is okay, and all the places there will let you use beach chairs for free as long as you order food and / or drinks...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

DH and I are on this cruise also.  We're on the west coast of Florida so we'll drive over Saturday.  Very relieved to have dodged the storm for the most part and it doesn't look like there will be any developing while we're gone.  

I'm relatively new to following these live cruise reports, but I really enjoy them.  I'm too much of an introvert to reach out to anyone I recognize but if any of you see a fat, white haired woman knitting, that'll be me.  Stop and say hi.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Tryingtocruise said:

DH and I are on this cruise also.  We're on the west coast of Florida so we'll drive over Saturday.  Very relieved to have dodged the storm for the most part and it doesn't look like there will be any developing while we're gone.  

I'm relatively new to following these live cruise reports, but I really enjoy them.  I'm too much of an introvert to reach out to anyone I recognize but if any of you see a fat, white haired woman knitting, that'll be me.  Stop and say hi.

LOL ok will do! 

• Haha 1