LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

45 minutes ago, karriec said:

Hi Megan.  When are you in Roatan?  My husband and I are doing a land vaca there 9/2-9/6 and staying on West Bay Beach.   Let me know.  Maybe we can meet up and I can buy you a Monkey La La. 

We are there the 6th. Hopefully be over there before you leave. Enjoy your trip! 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I wish this was a southern itinerary! Glad to have you along. 

That is the sailing after yours on 9/9 for 8 days.  We'll be on her as the front end of our 15 day B2B.  We also luck out and our sailing on the 9th is the first with the new MDR menus.

Pro tip.  The summers landing bar on the starboard side just north of the large rectangular hot tubs as well as the Pig n Anchor bar both have fresh made lemonade that is included with Cheers.  It comes plain, with flavors like blackberry and also mixes well with Chambord or Kraken rum.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I am a Carnival gift card user. There. I said it. 

then on the AARP thread, I think it was @Organized Chaos, said he purchased the same gift cards through AllState and his order was canceled.

That was someone else, Megan, but I'm flattered you thought of me. 😊 LOL  Hope you have a great cruise! Toast a drink or two for the gift card crew. 🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

That is the sailing after yours on 9/9 for 8 days.  We'll be on her as the front end of our 15 day B2B.  We also luck out and our sailing on the 9th is the first with the new MDR menus.

Pro tip.  The summers landing bar on the starboard side just north of the large rectangular hot tubs as well as the Pig n Anchor bar both have fresh made lemonade that is included with Cheers.  It comes plain, with flavors like blackberry and also mixes well with Chambord or Kraken rum.

The Watering Hole. I’m on it. Thanks. 

• Like 3