New 2025 voyages - sent to me by TA

bitob

3 minutes ago, bitob said:

That one works fine. Thanks.

I'm glad I booked for 2024. They aren't going to either Flåm or Geiranger in 2025.

Edited by gnome12

2 hours ago, gnome12 said:

I'm glad I booked for 2024. They aren't going to either Flåm or Geiranger in 2025.

And only one voyage that includes Stockholm, Tallinn, etc.   Darn; will have to pay a huge single supplement in 2024 or book on another line. 

6 hours ago, gnome12 said:

I wonder if missing these two ports are due to Norway’s emission laws? “Greener” ships might still be able to head there.  7-night cruises just aren’t long enough to enjoy Norwegian fjords though.

9 minutes ago, Port Power said:

I wonder if missing these two ports are due to Norway’s emission laws? “Greener” ships might still be able to head there.  7-night cruises just aren’t long enough to enjoy Norwegian fjords though.

I think so. I also wanted a longer cruise, and the one I am on is 14 nights, with both fjords and travel north of the Arctic Circle to enjoy the midnight sun.

14 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

When will these be available for booking?  Or at least have more detail.  There's a 7 nt in Svalbard that sounds interesting, but zero detail.

Booking dates are noted on the bottom of page 5 in the pdf

Screen Shot 2023-08-31 at 7.00.08 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, drron29 said:

The only South Pacific voyage listed are for the Silver Cloud.

Though the classic fleet usually has a presence down under in the Northern Winter.

The brochure does say new voyages; and if you look at the time lines on pages 16-17 there seems to be quite a bit of time unaccounted for on some of the ships. For example, Silver Nova has about half a year in Alaska, but nothing else on that schedule.

5 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Silversea eliminated more than ever destinations in the Mediterranean area.

Also they repeat the same itineraries.

Crystal, Azamara, Oceania and Regents who are direct competitors of Silversea, their itineraries are far superior than this mess.

I don’t think this is the whole schedule, only the new voyages. I think there will be more Mediterranean cruises to come. 

On 8/31/2023 at 4:10 PM, Port Power said:

Very likely. I’m surprised that Silversea isn’t positioning the Silver Nova or Silver Ray there in 2025; will be interesting to see what they do for 2026. 

On 8/31/2023 at 9:54 AM, gnome12 said:

Appreciate this sneak peek from @bitob

Based on this, I went ahead and put a deposit on one of the Norwegian Fjords voyages that included Geiranger and Flam for next year (even though it required a hefty single supplement) because I suspect the 2024 voyages will fill up quickly after this is released.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bitob said:

From what my TA tells me, many voyages are filling up quickly.  Cruising is back.  May not be true on all lines, but I need to book when itineraries come out  to get the cabin I want on the lines I prefer.

We need to stop enthusiastically encouraging those who are thinking of trying Silversea so they leave some inventory for us! 😉

• Like 2