Live from the Pride Greenland and Canada…and a little dance with Idalia

jimbo5544

7 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Thois trip started over a year ago when we saw the first Greenland cruise and hesitated and missed the opportunity.  When we heard they were adding a second sailing, we jumped and booked.  We were able to snag our fav room on this class of ship, 4th floor Vista suite.  

that's our favorite cabin on that class, too.

thanks for doing this live thread--we're on the Pride next September to Greenland and I am so very curious about all of it.

1 minute ago, nybumpkin said:

Jimbo, looking forward to your review! JH teased earlier this week with a poll about interest in a NYC-Greenland-Iceland-NYC trip. I'd be aboard in a heartbeat.

me too.. thats my kind of cruise. hopefully it happens

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, nybumpkin said:

Jimbo, looking forward to your review! JH teased earlier this week with a poll about interest in a NYC-Greenland-Iceland-NYC trip. I'd be aboard in a heartbeat.

Us too! :classic_cool:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Mallow said:

We are heading to Baltimore shortly to board the Legend tomorrow as well.  I can't wait to see the photos.

We're "in the same boat" ourselves.  Getting ready to head out the door to the airport on our way to Baltimore. 

See you on board!

Garnett

• Like 4

On 8/31/2023 at 2:35 PM, jimbo5544 said:

This time however, lady luck had her skid on by with just a deflecting blow….phew.  She wizzed on path and took a right turn in NC, she may well swing back, but that part is yet to be decided.  

We live in Ft Myers but summer in CT and NY to see our five kids and fifteen grandkids, this year was no exception.  Originally our plans were to drive back to Ft Myers and stop along the way of that journey and do this cruise and then continue our ride home.  For a whole load of reasons, those plans changed and we are flying back.  Can that plan, take two.  We decided to fly from Hartford to BWI, stay over, cruise, fly back to Hartford spend a couple of days then fly to Ft Myers.  Those plans changed a little when the kids gave me tickets for the Eagles Long Farewell tour in Long Island (my fav band) so we extended to the trip home a couple more days….  But I digress.

You’ve managed to totally confuse me! 😵‍💫🥹 Enjoy your visit with kids and grands no

matter which route you take to get to them! 🤔Glad the hurricane ignored you. Looking forward to your experience. Friends son is in USAF and regularly flies enforcements to Greenland; I’d love to cruise there! 

• Like 3

On 8/31/2023 at 2:35 PM, jimbo5544 said:

This time however, lady luck had her skid on by with just a deflecting blow….phew.  She wizzed on path and took a right turn in NC, she may well swing back, but that part is yet to be decided.  

We live in Ft Myers but summer in CT and NY to see our five kids and fifteen grandkids, this year was no exception.  Originally our plans were to drive back to Ft Myers and stop along the way of that journey and do this cruise and then continue our ride home.  For a whole load of reasons, those plans changed and we are flying back.  Can that plan, take two.  We decided to fly from Hartford to BWI, stay over, cruise, fly back to Hartford spend a couple of days then fly to Ft Myers.  Those plans changed a little when the kids gave me tickets for the Eagles Long Farewell tour in Long Island (my fav band) so we extended to the trip home a couple more days….  But I digress.

You’ve managed to totally confuse me! 😵‍💫🥹 Enjoy your visit with kids and grands no

matter which route you take to get to them! 🤔Glad the hurricane ignored you. Looking forward to your experience. Friends son is in USAF and regularly flies enforcements to Greenland; I’d love to cruise there! 

23 hours ago, wxtrix said:

that's our favorite cabin on that class, too.

thanks for doing this live thread--we're on the Pride next September to Greenland and I am so very curious about all of it.

The weather is getting more interesting by the hour.  We will see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for following  along.  

22 hours ago, nybumpkin said:

I might as well.  The Atlantic ia super busy right now.  

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

I confuse my wife all the time also!

• Haha 3