Royal Caribbean: Boarding Day Information NEW 📩

12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Mine was was titled Boarding Day information and arrived at about 6 am PDT on Friday.  You'll probably wake up to the email in your inbox. 🙂 Enjoy the cruise.  We loved ours.

Hahaha!  To the minute at 6:00 AM.  

image.png.72184d46e309774c822625677dee3416.png

• Like 1

we had it for the oasis early in august...asked for beds separate in one cabin and it wasn't done. So its probably hit or miss on actually doing anything and up to that particular stateroom attendant and their schedules or desire to do in advance.

3 hours ago, Tromler said:

we had it for the oasis early in august...asked for beds separate in one cabin and it wasn't done. So its probably hit or miss on actually doing anything and up to that particular stateroom attendant and their schedules or desire to do in advance.

Don’t people make that choice when booking? We have always specified bed arrangement when booking and have never ever had a problem.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

Don’t people make that choice when booking? We have always specified bed arrangement when booking and have never ever had a problem.

We have. That's because RCI means, Royal Consistently Inconsistent. 

16 minutes ago, ampurp85 said:

I got this email in April for a Freedom sailing, it is a moot point as none of the request were honored. I know a few people who have continued to receive them and still not honored. They say the QR code works better but still not 100%

Just something else to add to the IT to fix list 😉

I have absolutely ZERO faith in any online purchases, surveys, and questionnaires of RCCL's.  As a retired hospitality/customer service executive, I feel that the business that is supporting me, servicing me and so on should strive to exceed my expectations.  Well, with RCCL, et al, I've come to feel like just doing what I ask is exceeding my expectations.  If my bed is separated when I ask them to do so on a survey or questionnaire, unfortunately, that's exceeding my expectations.  However, I am always impressed with my face-to-face interactions with the crew.  The mothership and all its bells and whistles are hit-and-miss at best.  

Like others, I've asked via online forms/questionnaires/surveys for things to be done that I wanted/needed and they weren't done on embarkation day, I had to ask and the crew came through.  Only once have they "exceeded my expectations" when I did fill out the online form for distilled water and extension cord and it was there before I got to the stateroom.  

DISCLAIMER:  When cruising Star Class, our pre-cruise communications (email) with our Genie(s) always met with positive results.  Genies are great, at least for us they have been.  After all, Genies are part of the crew.  I have nothing but respect for the crew and ship, not so much, the mothership.