Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

11 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Completely beyond my comprehension I’m afraid - but I never understood pop music even when young - last year, obviously.

Three channels. The music is played on your headphones. You choose the channel and you only hear it in your headphones. 

Everyone is dancing to their own beat and with out headphones all you hear is people chattering along.

Edited by jam19872016
  • Like 5

Just now, jam19872016 said:

Three channels. The music is played on your headphones. You choose the channel and you only hear it in your headphones. 

Everyone is dancing to their own best and with out headphones all you hear is people chattering along.

As with the dreaded gingerbread villages which will no doubt appear in December, my only response is ‘Why?’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, exlondoner said:

As with the dreaded gingerbread villages which will no doubt appear in December, my only response is ‘Why?’.

OK, you have to try it now. It is so...much..fun. Try it once just take a look at the yacht club and how full it is...even Abba didn't attract this crowd.

16979195624543911204781662029078.thumb.jpg.df25aa2167c28303ddd24ec200723b50.jpg

Blurred lines 🎶 

• Like 9

Funny how the mind works.

Man I feel like a woman just came on.

That made me think of Quest (IYKYK).

That triggered a memory of a dream I had last night. I dreamed that Quest was performed on Cunard.  

I don't remember much, we were all seated at a table and the women had to take their bras off and the men had perform stunts with the bras in tow for points. 

Why I had that dream I have no idea.

Will Quest ever make it to Cunard? Almost definitely not.

Was I not supposed to talk about dream Quest? I don't recall taking an oath not to talk about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

8 hours ago, Victoria2 said:

OMGoodness, a pick 'n mix.

Love those flavours and is that sushi on the same plate as onion rings? Looks fabulous as a real treat!

I have never heard that phrase before, "pick 'n mix". I love it and will be using it from here on out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, fla33023 said:

I have never heard that phrase before, "pick 'n mix". I love it and will be using it from here on out!

Part of my childhood.

Most Brits, and possible Americans too, of a certain age will identify with the thrill of going to F.W.Woolworths of a Saturday [for me] and spending part of my pocket money filling my triangular white paper bag on a selection of pick n mix sweets.

It's a phrase I use for my total treat of a Lido buffet lunch [daren't make dinner 🙂] with an eclectic mix of flavours all on one plate, just like yours, except I'd have had more sushi on the plate!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Rum jumper

16979200302382917346592830870369.thumb.jpg.01dc5eaec48566d35d83b7ab1396bedd.jpg

Normally I would channel surf but I am craving some modern music so I'm  sticking to the channel for the younger folks like me and @exlondoner

Wake me up 🎶 

Bless. I hate pop music, and I don’t dance, but, if we were ever to coincide on a cruise, I would dance with you.🙂🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3