Incorrect loyalty level and points

Riocca

This seems to be a recurring problem I did post about it some time back but that seems to have been lost over time, recently those who’s level & points have been correct for a while have found that they have suddenly reverted to incorrect information. I think this is possibly because of updates within the Seaware system so it might be worth checking the following even if your Azamara.com account looks correct.

To access the Seaware account system please follow the following instructions:

Firstly don’t log in on Azamara.com and if you are logged in then log out. Go to any available cruise and select “Book Now” this will take you to the Seaware accounts system on Seaware.Azamara.com then click on login at the top right of the page, then login using your normal login details.

Then select “Club Programs” if you see multiple accounts then you have a potential problem but just need to ask Azamara to delete the incorrect account number using the online form. When I originally found this ours were corrected in a couple of days and we’ve had no problems since.

Can’t be certain but I think these accounts were created to help with the integration of the RC information and should have been deleted once that was completed. Therefore if you find that you only have the wrong account showing under Club Programs then it’s probable that Azamara hasn’t received your account information from RC.

Hope that the above is helpful, and maybe our Host could pin this to the top of the forum for a while 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Wow. I am still struggling and am still unable to get into my one Azamara account; now you’re telling me that I may have a phantom second account?  I don’t even know what to think about that!  I have submitted about 6 forms to no avail. My last message, a couple of days ago, said that a “ticket” was being opened for my issue, which I saw as progress.  I’m not sailing until March, so I’m not panicking just yet.  Any advice would be appreciated!

13 hours ago, Riocca said:

This seems to be a recurring problem I did post about it some time back but that seems to have been lost over time, recently those who’s level & points have been correct for a while have found that they have suddenly reverted to incorrect information. I think this is possibly because of updates within the Seaware system so it might be worth checking the following even if your Azamara.com account looks correct.

To access the Seaware account system please follow the following instructions:

Firstly don’t log in on Azamara.com and if you are logged in then log out. Go to any available cruise and select “Book Now” this will take you to the Seaware accounts system on Seaware.Azamara.com then click on login at the top right of the page, then login using your normal login details.

Then select “Club Programs” if you see multiple accounts then you have a potential problem but just need to ask Azamara to delete the incorrect account number using the online form. When I originally found this ours were corrected in a couple of days and we’ve had no problems since.

Can’t be certain but I think these accounts were created to help with the integration of the RC information and should have been deleted once that was completed. Therefore if you find that you only have the wrong account showing under Club Programs then it’s probable that Azamara hasn’t received your account information from RC.

Hope that the above is helpful, and maybe our Host could pin this to the top of the forum for a while 😁

Thanks for this - it worked for me. My account got sorted out after I booked a cruise, but my husbands was still wrong - showed him as having no points and no upcoming cruises. Using your system we could see two accounts, one correct with his original membership number and one incorrect with a different membership number and we could see our upcoming cruises. I’ll contact Azamara to ask them to remove the incorrect account.

3 hours ago, debcip said:

Wow. I am still struggling and am still unable to get into my one Azamara account; now you’re telling me that I may have a phantom second account?  I don’t even know what to think about that!  I have submitted about 6 forms to no avail. My last message, a couple of days ago, said that a “ticket” was being opened for my issue, which I saw as progress.  I’m not sailing until March, so I’m not panicking just yet.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Not a phantom account I think these accounts were created as a place holder to enable integration of the accounts transferred from RC. Being able to access your account is a different matter usually this is put down to some of the account information received from RC being incorrect.

47 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Not a phantom account I think these accounts were created as a place holder to enable integration of the accounts transferred from RC. Being able to access your account is a different matter usually this is put down to some of the account information received from RC being incorrect.

I think you're over speculating.  I had a single account after migration with the same number as before.  Correct status, but no points showing for the single cruise I had taken (booked before migration and taken after).

It was only after I complained that my newly booked future cruise was not showing on my profile that a second loyalty account appeared.  If anything, it's the new process that's creating spurious loyalty accounts.

7 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

I think you're over speculating.  I had a single account after migration with the same number as before.  Correct status, but no points showing for the single cruise I had taken (booked before migration and taken after).

It was only after I complained that my newly booked future cruise was not showing on my profile that a second loyalty account appeared.  If anything, it's the new process that's creating spurious loyalty accounts.

Our experience was different, at the point of migration Azamara.com showed our correct number and points (excluding those for our March cruise) however Seaware.Azamara.com only showed new account numbers incorrect loyalty level and zero points. This remained the same until late May when after an update Azamara.com also showed these incorrect details, that’s when I looked at Seaware.Azamara.com and could see our correct details, which weren’t there before, in addition to the incorrect ones. When Azamara deleted the incorrect accounts the correct details were showing on both systems.

It’s interesting that your first Azamara cruise was after the cut off date, did you have any loyalty status and points from previous Celebrity cruises? If so then it would make sense that that this would be lost during the migration and the new account number would be your Azamara ongoing with Azamara points only accrued from the 1st February.

8 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

I did contact Azamara about the two accounts. They confirmed that during the migration they created new account numbers all starting with 00. They said they are working through the issues, but that my husbands loyalty level is preserved.

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I did contact Azamara about the two accounts. They confirmed that during the migration they created new account numbers all starting with 00. They said they are working through the issues, but that my husbands loyalty level is preserved.

Both my (deleted) old and (remining) new loyalty numbers begin "00", and my new account has a "Member Since" date of 26 May this year!

Whatever they told you, "00" is not a differentiator.

And my ‘new’ account says member since … the day in April when I booked my new cruise, not any time related to the changeover 

I had called and got our new cruise moved to the old accounts and all was well. Still is for DW, but the cruise has now switched back to my new account. I’ll let it ride for a while before bothering them again. 

Filled out 5 forms, sent many emails, called 3 times, they keep telling us they cannot display the correct status nor can they move the booked cruise to the correct (old) account.

It becomes more and more difficult to believe/accept as time (6 months) goes by...

maybe the plan is to create a new loyalty system and everyone will start at 0 - 

why else would they not make a visible effort

20 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I'm not going to stress about it. There's no point and I've probably "lost" more points than many here. It will sort itself out. Maybe by the time they take delivery of their new ship 😁

Phil 

Well said, some of these workarounds could well be causing some of the issues.  Like Phil I will leave it until just before I cruise with them again.

All my loyalty points have gone. I mailed several times: no response. My cruise is in 4 weeks, I called Azamara yesterday. The office you call can't change anything because the old system and the new system don't connect. 

But...miraculously they can see it when you board. Presumably they still have the old system onboard. The man on the phone told me I didn't have to worry, once I am onboard everything will be allright and I will have all my points back. He advised to take evidence with me (like a copy of an old booking or an overview with your points). 

I also have a little OBC " problem " (my booking says $800 and the website says $300) but I will take a print of my booking with me as an evidence.

So no worries anymore, just wait for embarkation and everything will be allright. 🙏

Now it's time to think about the clothes I will be taking and which shoes and lots of other important stuff.

• Like 2

Thank you Riocca for the guidance to the Seaware link.  My and DH’s loyalty levels are intact.  We are members since 8/18/2023. 😂 Months ago I went through the conversion process as instructed by Az.  Glad all is seeming to come together better.  Seeing new marketing images and angles on their website and in their marketing emails is refreshing.  Baby steps.

So, here is where WE are…       

Our loyalty points are wrong, and have been for 6 months, despite multiple “forms” by both DW and me.

We have been assured that “their” records are correct, even if what we see on the web site is not.

We will be onboard in about 6 weeks, so we will see… we know the loyalty ambassador who will be onboard and trust we’ll get the truth.

If they are having so many IT problems overall, which they seem to have…, it’s reasonable to assume that they have more important issues than what shows to us on the web…  as long as the "real" records are correct... we shall see...

25 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Looked at my husbands account today and, at last, it’s now showing both upcoming cruises and the correct points and loyalty level, so now both accounts are correct - took them a while but they got there in the end. 

We can report exactly the same, both cruises are showing and loyalty points and loyalty levels are correct 🥳

Edited by tiggertom
Spelling
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Looked at my husbands account today and, at last, it’s now showing both upcoming cruises and the correct points and loyalty level, so now both accounts are correct - took them a while but they got there in the end. 

Yes, mine are right too and I followed Riocca's  instructions and the spurious loyalty number has now disappeared.  👍

Phil 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2023 at 4:59 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

And my ‘new’ account says member since … the day in April when I booked my new cruise, not any time related to the changeover 

I had called and got our new cruise moved to the old accounts and all was well. Still is for DW, but the cruise has now switched back to my new account. I’ll let it ride for a while before bothering them again. 

And just like that – with no action on my part – everything is fixed on my account.  The 'new' one is gone again and my upcoming cruise shows on the old account with the correct status level and points.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

And just like that – with no action on my part – everything is fixed on my account.  The 'new' one is gone again and my upcoming cruise shows on the old account with the correct status level and points.

From the feedback on here I think they know the problem and how to fix it and are working through all the accounts systematically hence they are no longer responding to requests.

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

From the feedback on here I think they know the problem and how to fix it and are working through all the accounts systematically hence they are no longer responding to requests.

I hope that's true.  I was reporting back on a post that both our accounts had been fine after I called and had the booking moved from the new to the old account – until suddenly mine reverted to the new account.  Now mine has been fixed again.  So the issues seem to be more complicated than we see on the user side.

• Like 2