Equinox ?

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

We have a few more questions if you don't mind.

Does anybody know where muster station A3 is at on the Equinox?

We are in aqua class, on the beyond and the edge we loved the aqua class shower heads, does the Equinox have the same shower heads?

We are trying to book Murano and Tuscan grill only they are all booked for next months cruise, if we board the ship and go to the restaurant do you feel there be any availability for us to make reservations to dine there?

What does the sky lounge have as far as entertainment during the night time?

23 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Does anybody know where muster station A3 is at on the Equinox?

On the Celebrity app, under your reservation, one of the Icons at the bottom is a Safety Icon.  If you tap on that, you will see where your muster station is.

Edited by doghog

In past cruises on EQ, there was typically ballroom dancing in Sky Lounge around 10 PM or so. Maybe not every night. There is canned music at bar opening time, which is typically 4 PM. Yes, to the dinner reservations. Go to any of the specialty restaurants as soon as you can after boarding.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, doghog said:

On the Celebrity app, under your reservation, on one of the Icons at the bottom is a Safety Icon.  If you tap on that, you will see where your muster station is.

Thank you so much it just says A3 but its not allowing me to "find on deck" yet.

Edited by Cruisegirl6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Thank you so much it just says A3 but its not allowing me to "find on deck" yet.

It should be easy to find by the time you need to find it.  I've also never worried about it beforehand but also never had an issue finding our station.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

It should be easy to find by the time you need to find it.  I've also never worried about it beforehand but also never had an issue finding our station.

Agree. Also listed inside the stateroom on the stateroom door. 

• Like 1

The number of reservations for specialty restaurants available online are limited. Connect to onboard wi-fi and use the app as soon as you get onboard to book. Alternatively, there will be someone on deck 5 somewhere between Murano and Tuscan taking reservations.

Word of warning: We always go to Murano on each Celebrity cruise and love(d) the Murano Lobster. On Equinox two weeks ago, we were very disappointed in both for the first time. It seemed to me that only a single portion of lobster was split between the two of us. Also, service was somewhat MDR-ish. Can't say we will do it again.

1 hour ago, publicpersona said:

The number of reservations for specialty restaurants available online are limited. Connect to onboard wi-fi and use the app as soon as you get onboard to book. Alternatively, there will be someone on deck 5 somewhere between Murano and Tuscan taking reservations.

Word of warning: We always go to Murano on each Celebrity cruise and love(d) the Murano Lobster. On Equinox two weeks ago, we were very disappointed in both for the first time. It seemed to me that only a single portion of lobster was split between the two of us. Also, service was somewhat MDR-ish. Can't say we will do it again.

OMG. I hope this was a one off. Murano and Qsine, when it was the old Qsine, were always my favorite specialty restaurants. The lobster was always great there.