Luggage tags

tango nana

Manage the booking

Go to Check in

Click on Print Travel Summary

on the Documents page that comes up you should have the option to print your luggage tags.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tango nana said:

How do I get luggage tags for my princess cruise that leaves next week?

You can print the luggage tags!  Then ensure you have a plastic holder to attach to your luggage. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Oxo said:

If you fold  your tags as per instructions you don't need anything. Porter will staple tags to luggage. 

That had worked for years and never had a problem. 

I always fold the same. Attach to luggage at the hotel in the morning before leaving for the pier. I place one luggage tag on each handle of the suitcase. I bring along scotch tape instead of using stables. Also never had an issue. 

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

We use the below tag holders, they work great.  No need for a stapler or tape. 

Screenshot_20231004_102424_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.6c22d9b29607b2aec59b99b86dfb28f2.jpg

Agree: have used them for years; safe holders, never had a problem, worth the extra cost. Paper tags can rip off, why take a chance?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Agree: have used them for years; safe holders, never had a problem, worth the extra cost. Paper tags can rip off, why take a chance?

Been using paper tag ever since cruise lines started using them.

We cruise 9 to 10 times a year on 5 different cruise lines each year. So far  no problems.

If they put them on at the pier, which we have them do, you still have your airline tickets on your bag to identify your name.

If you don't fly, you still should have your name tag on your bags so cruise line knows whos bag.

Just trying to reduce the fear of checking in bags at the port.

Pros n cons!

Happy Cruising! 

yeah if you fold them up as instructed and put 3-4 staples it's pretty solid.  Never had an issue.  I bring my own stapler just so I have control myself over how secure it is.

Related story last cruise I took it was funny, as diligent as I am about packing and making sure I've got everything and I know where everything is when we leave for vacation, the stapes IN the stapler evaded me.  I got 2 staples in my wife's luggage tag then *CLICK* out of staples. We got help from a porter at the pier it really isn't a big deal either way but my pre-cruise checklist now specifies that I not only make sure the stapler is in my backpack but also has enough staples in it.  It's just a little travel one so it doesn't hold 100 staples. 

1 hour ago, Pickels said:

Which is why I always put an extra printed copy of the tag in the outside zipped pocket of the bags.  Just in case

17 hours ago, mrell345 said:

Which is why I always put an extra printed copy of the tag in the outside zipped pocket of the bags.  Just in case

Great Idea!  We also put printed itineraries (going and coming) in one of the sleeves. 

I also use the plastic tag holders. They're just great! I also print a "follow me" bag tag when I fly, so if something happens to the luggage after we've dropped it off with the airline there is the information needed to have it delivered to me.

Screenshot (178).png

28 minutes ago, jhannah said:

I also use the plastic tag holders. They're just great! I also print a "follow me" bag tag when I fly, so if something happens to the luggage after we've dropped it off with the airline there is the information needed to have it delivered to me.

Screenshot (178).png

Great idea!  I'm going to steal that one!