Just Another Stock Question

Momma Mojito

45 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

I'm faxing mine in tomorrow usually it takes a week but others von this board have said it's been the same day.

I emailed mine with a screenshot of my account statement attached.   Included Booking Number, Voyage number and name, along with date of travel.   So much easier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cheetosrevil said:

Submitted my first request. Auto email said high volume, 21 days to post...next morning posted. Boom!

Definitely a form letter that could be updated.

It now routinely takes no more than a couple days.  And they don’t send you anything that says it’s posted.  I’m emailing one today. I’ll start a timer.

12 hours ago, Momma Mojito said:

How long did it take for you to get your stock verification notice after you sent it in?

We faxed the info on Monday Oct 2 and are still waiting, Should I be concerned

Edited by Momma Mojito

2 hours ago, Momma Mojito said:

Did you look for the OBC on your cruise personalizer? I never received notification that it was there, it just appeared--I think within a couple of days after emailing the info.

Hi all, 

I emailed my required Stockholder Benefit information in on Wednesday October 4 at 11:10am ET, within 5 minutes I received the “standard” reply back from customer support that basically said thank you for submitting the application and our personnel are busy handling requests and we will get back to you within 21 days. 
I checked my booking status later, about 5 hours, in the day and found that the Stockholder Benefit was credited to my account. 😁
I have found that waiting until after 11:00am ET works best when submitting the information, because I think the Customer Support personnel show up to work at 8:00am PT, since they work in California. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Momma Mojito said:

6 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

I also fax mine it usually takes a week while those emailing say theirs take a day or hours.  Just keep checking in your cruise personlizer for it to show up have never gotten an email notice from princess that it was applied.

I faxed mine because that used to be the only way to do it. I didn't hear for a couple of weeks. Then I emailed it and got the OBC the next day. I recommend you resubmit by email.

I know when I submitted my information by fax and by snail mail during the Covid shutdown in 2021and 2022, no one was going to the office to pickup the mail or faxes “according” to my PCVP. 
My PCVP tipped me off about emailing the information which worked best since the employees were working from home. We did go on a couple of cruises right after the shutdown ended. And we got our shareholder cabin credits. 
Bottom line is, emailing works best if you have the capability to do it. 
Everyone have a great weekend.😁

FYI everyone, 

In the past, October of 2022, I received the information from Princess about the shareholder cabin credit in an email, on October 4, after I emailed the request in, I hadn’t heard anything from Princess, so I checked my booking # and under the section about “payments and credits”, the stockholder credit was posted in my account under credits. 
Apparently Princess has changed their notification system so check your booking #, the SCC probably will just show up without any notice.
Good luck and happy cruising. 😁

On 10/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, Ombud said:

No response to fax so sending email now. 

Adding: 1 minute to get auto acknowledgement.  So at least it's in the queue 

Got an updated booking confirmation this morning (Sunday) letting me know that it was applied. 

• Like 1