Shore Excursion price

Summer Time

We have a cruise booked in January. I looked at the website for my cruise only to find that there are no prices for the shore excursions.

I also looked at a similar cruise that is departing in November 2023 and of course, there are no shore excursion prices listed.

How can one book a shore excursion if there is no price listed? OC used to list the prices but I know this is the NC which things are done differently.

Call crystal?

Thank you! Kate

Kate, interesting.  I looked at my Jan. cruise and there aren't excursion prices listed for it either. I remember when my July cruise finally had excursions listed, prices were included. Wonder if Crystal is repricing excursions? Call them?

Patty

Edited by Texas Tillie

29 minutes ago, Summer Time said:

We have a cruise booked in January. I looked at the website for my cruise only to find that there are no prices for the shore excursions.

I also looked at a similar cruise that is departing in November 2023 and of course, there are no shore excursion prices listed.

How can one book a shore excursion if there is no price listed? OC used to list the prices but I know this is the NC which things are done differently.

Call crystal?

Thank you! Kate

Are the shore excursions already open for booking?  It does seem weird that they’d be able to be booked without a price, but if they’re not yet open for booking, they may not be finalized yet and they may just be a preview to give everyone an idea of the likely options.

Vince

I do not see shore excursions in my account at all......My Reservations button is greyed out.

Could that mean the cruise is more than 60 days out thus shore ex and prices are not posted on the account until 60 days out?

Have to look at the webpage for shore excursions with no prices. How can one plan without prices??

It is utterly ridiculous not to be able to view shore ex prices months ahead (not 60 days out)  to see if I want to do a tour with Crystal or an independent tour on my own.

Kate

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Summer Time said:

I do not see shore excursions in my account at all......My Reservations button is greyed out.

Could that mean the cruise is more than 60 days out thus shore ex and prices are not posted on the account until 60 days out?

Have to look at the webpage for shore excursions with no prices. How can one plan without prices??

It is utterly ridiculous not to be able to view shore ex prices months ahead (not 60 days out)  to see if I want to do a tour with Crystal or an independent tour on my own.

Kate

Kate, they show up 60 days before in your account with the prices. Before then, as mentioned no prices.  At 60 days you can also make specialty restaurant and spa reservations.  

Keith

Keith and Friends, do you know if the 60-day time frame for booking dining and shore excursions will be permanent? Also, is there any way  to know whether the ship will be tendering or docking at ports? I haven't been able to find this information on the website for a May cruise on Symphony.

To Cruisemonty - We will be on Symphony all of May 2024 and made note on my calendar that there are only two ports where we will tender - one on May 4 - Chania, Crete and May 11- Villefranche. Where I found that info is not at hand at the moment, I could look tomorrow if you really want to know.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cruisemonty said:

Keith and Friends, do you know if the 60-day time frame for booking dining and shore excursions will be permanent? Also, is there any way  to know whether the ship will be tendering or docking at ports? I haven't been able to find this information on the website for a May cruise on Symphony.

Cruisemonty, at this time I have not heard of the 60-day time frame changing.

To find out if the ship is docking or itinerary go to the Crystal website and find your itinerary under the cruise calendar. It will show ports where ship is anchored and in all other ports the vessel will be docked.

Keith 

• Thanks 1