Transport from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport?

vacationlover_mn

16 hours ago, Ashland said:

Our favorite !!!

I have a question about Cruise Control. I've looked at their private shuttles but they only offer specific pickup times (i.e. 8:30 am, 10:30 am, etc). Does anyone know if those times are flexible? For private bookings can we pick a different time?

We used Cruise Control a couple of weeks ago. Very easy to work with. When we filled out the online form it asked what time we wanted to be picked up. I think it was $120 + tip for 2 people (private booking). Communication was great. They told us exactly where to meet them, their van was well-marked (and air conditioned), and the shuttle driver was friendly and polite. The whole process was super-easy, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ms.sunburn said:

I have a question about Cruise Control. I've looked at their private shuttles but they only offer specific pickup times (i.e. 8:30 am, 10:30 am, etc). Does anyone know if those times are flexible? For private bookings can we pick a different time?

I booked a private shuttle for the 6 of us directly with Corey over the phone and chose our times. From MCO to our Port Canaveral Hotel and end of cruise day back to MCO. Worked out great.

Call him...888 416-8830

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Not always as it can vary per circumstance.

It is always the easiest.  The bus stop is clearly marked, all the cruise line employees know where you need to go and all your luggage will fit.  It may not be the cheapest or fastest but there is no trying to figure out what a bus looks like.  

22 hours ago, ms.sunburn said:

I have also used a private shuttle with them and picked my time, I just booked another reservation online and picked my preferred time. 

On 10/28/2023 at 12:49 PM, poleman88 said:

Just used Airport Canaveral and it was seemless. Highly recommended 

I've just booked them for our December cruise. I liked that they had a lot of pickup times available and they had pictures of the what the shuttles look like.