Shareholders Credit/Royal Caribbean Shareholder

Miss Studio

Last week I filled out the online form for the Shareholders Credit, for an upcoming cruise on Celebrity.  I haven't heard back anything yet.  I don't recall how long it took last time to receive a credit when I used it for Royal Caribbean--I thought it went through fairly quickly?  Can anyone tell me if I will be able to see when the credit is on my account?  I'd like to be able to use it prior to sailing, if that's possible.  I am wondering if I should follow up by just re-submitting it via fax?

I have had more success emailing in the shareholder OBC request.  The last time I did it almost a year ago, it surprisingly was taken care of 3 hours later (I am not expecting that to be the norm).  You will see the OBC added to your sailing on the Cruise Planner web page.

The email address was shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.  I provided my name, booking number, and an attachment of a recent statement showing stock ownership including shares.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

I've never seen the shareholder OBC available for use before a cruise, just on the updated invoice.

We have done three Celebrity cruises since the restart and had the shareholder OBC available to use pre-cruise for all three of these cruises. Usually it shows both on the invoice and in the cruise planner. 

• Like 1

I submitted 2 days ago both online and by email.   I've heard nothing back other than the automated mail that my email had been received.

On a positive note I think the last several times I have submitted it seemed to be processed over the weekend.  I'm hoping this is the case this time.

31 minutes ago, prmssk said:

We have done three Celebrity cruises since the restart and had the shareholder OBC available to use pre-cruise for all three of these cruises. Usually it shows both on the invoice and in the cruise planner. 

Weird. I did 5 since Dec. 2021 and never saw it there. Maybe I didn't look very hard. I'll see if it shows up for my 3/24 cruise.

I dont know what that celebritycrusier is and can’t get rid of it 

I got a reply about 1 week later.   It was a email and the header read: “ Do not reply @ CelebrityCrusies .com

Agent and Guest invoices for reservation ID…. 

it look like another promotion and also had our cruise summary.   Scrolling down to the bottom was a PDF that showed the OBC when opened. 

I saved the email and also took a screen shot.  

Check your junk mail 

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

Check your OBC amount and see if it's there.  When I applied for my next cruise, I first got a message back saying it was not applied as the name did not match or something similar.  I took a screen shot of my reservation and attached that with another copy of my brokerage statement (both with my name highlighed) and sent it back to them.  Never heard back but the credit was applied to my OBC amount. 

22 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

I thought the shareholders OBC was not combinable with other OBC?

Am I correct?

Not correct any longer.   That was the rule about 4 - 5 years ago but they reversed it.    They now apply it for most fares.     I applied for 6 cruises through 2024 and they applied all of them within days.   I received individual confirmations. 

Edited by Jim_Iain

On 10/27/2023 at 3:57 PM, mahdnc said:

I have had more success emailing in the shareholder OBC request.  The last time I did it almost a year ago, it surprisingly was taken care of 3 hours later (I am not expecting that to be the norm).  You will see the OBC added to your sailing on the Cruise Planner web page.

The email address was shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.  I provided my name, booking number, and an attachment of a recent statement showing stock ownership including shares.

I emailed this address, and they responded asking for the (same) info that I had submitted via the electronic form.  The OBC was posted to my account a short time later (within a few hours).  I can see the credit on my Cruise Planner.  Thanks to everyone for their help! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miss Studio said:

I emailed this address, and they responded asking for the (same) info that I had submitted via the electronic form.  The OBC was posted to my account a short time later (within a few hours).  I can see the credit on my Cruise Planner.  Thanks to everyone for their help! 

Nice!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there's a way to check Order History to see how purchases have been billed?

I'm fairly certain I applied for the shareholder benefit, and pretty sure it was in my account and applied to the excursion/dining purchases I made. But Order History doesn't break that down, and my memory is awful these days.

1 hour ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

Does anyone know if there's a way to check Order History to see how purchases have been billed?

I'm fairly certain I applied for the shareholder benefit, and pretty sure it was in my account and applied to the excursion/dining purchases I made. But Order History doesn't break that down, and my memory is awful these days.

They don't actual itemize the Share Holder Credit.   Best way to see this is to ask your Agent or Celebrity for a Invoice.

To see your Order History -  Go to Plan My Cruise   -  Click the Black Circle top Right with your Initials in it.

Choose Order History  -  then open each order.   Cancellations will show as 0.00

Also the amount of NR OBC will show to the left.

2023-10-29_9-02-20.jpg

Edited by Jim_Iain

7 minutes ago, Exc said:

How much should the credit be for a nine night cruise?

Just Google -  Royal Caribbean Share Holder Benefit.   Not being snarky just trying to let people know most simple questions can be answered quickly by a simple google search.

$1,000 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on a World Cruise

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6-13 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

23 hours ago, Miss Studio said: