Unable to view member content ?

1 minute ago, Aulanis said:

Cannot view  any members content? 

@Aulanis

Posting on the boards does no good as it will not be seen by the Community Manager. Please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record.

Hope this will be helpful and happy sails,

Host Kat

35 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

Cannot view  any members content? 

Edit  - Not even my own.

There also seems to be a problem with activity streams, and I imagine that the function for viewing members' content may well be based on the same mechanism.

The error page that shows up has "A configuration or server error has occurred" in the title, which sounds like a pretty way of reporting a 500 or similar error.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

The activity stream is not working for me either.

Host Kat posted in the Search Broken thread that IT and Admin work a 9-5 weekday schedule ( didn’t say what time zone) so be patient. It is going to be broken for some hours yet before it is fixed. 

Edited by Charles4515

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Host Kat posted in the Search Broken thread that IT and Admin work a 9-5 weekday schedule ( didn’t say what time zone) so be patient. It is going to be broken for some hours yet before it is fixed. 

Thanks for the update. I didn't see that thread.