Upgrade bid email

Bettyboop66

The PlusGrade email link is very specific to your booking and incredibly complex.  I know of no way to access the upgrade system without the specific coded links.  I'm doubtful a MSC phone agent could "resend" the offer.   

Have you tried logging into your MSC website account to look for the offer, I know NCL does that, using the same upgrade administrator.   Otherwise hope that they send a follow-up email closer to sail date. 

8 minutes ago, Até said:

The PlusGrade email link is very specific to your booking and incredibly complex.  I know of no way to access the upgrade system without the specific coded links.  I'm doubtful a MSC phone agent could "resend" the offer.   

Have you tried logging into your MSC website account to look for the offer, I know NCL does that, using the same upgrade administrator.   Otherwise hope that they send a follow-up email closer to sail date. 

Thanks, I’ve looked at my booking and unfortunately don’t see anything. Hopefully, I’ll get another email.

1 hour ago, Bettyboop66 said:

Does anyone know if there is any way to bid on an upgrade if your DH deleted the email from MSC? And he also emptied the “deleted” folder in our email………he’s nothing if not thorough.

If the email was deleted from your mail client on a local machine then it may still be available on your mail server that you should be able to retrieve using webmail access.

12 minutes ago, North West Newbie said:

If the email was deleted from your mail client on a local machine then it may still be available on your mail server that you should be able to retrieve using webmail access.

My DH tells me he’s looked to see if it can be accessed. But it is well and truly gone. I would think he was trying to save money, except he said he’d have liked to try the bid for the YC. Maybe I’ll get lucky and MSC will send another email. But I’m not holding my breath…..

48 minutes ago, Bettyboop66 said:

My DH tells me he’s looked to see if it can be accessed. But it is well and truly gone. I would think he was trying to save money, except he said he’d have liked to try the bid for the YC. Maybe I’ll get lucky and MSC will send another email. But I’m not holding my breath…..

We normally receive the email more than once before sailing, especially if we’ve not submitted a bid. 

Have submitted max bid on both Aurea suite/whirlpool and YC for 22 December on Euribia. Went on to the website to see if there is a chance BUT it states all fully booked. The interesting thing is that the max bid has increased over the past few days. I take this as MSC is testing to see just how high it could go?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beyondthepalace said:

Have submitted max bid on both Aurea suite/whirlpool and YC for 22 December on Euribia. Went on to the website to see if there is a chance BUT it states all fully booked. The interesting thing is that the max bid has increased over the past few days. I take this as MSC is testing to see just how high it could go?

Right, data gathering.

• Like 1

We're sailing in 4 weeks and haven't yet received the email.  We're in a YC balcony so won't be bidding on anything but just surprising to not get it.  Our October cruise we had 5 or 6 emails starting 3 months before sailing.  

On 11/17/2023 at 6:45 AM, dexddd said:

We got three, all super high, for rooms not even available within 90 days of sailing.

They do ask for bids for sold out categories.  This is just in case of last minute cancellations they can make more money.  We have cancelled a royal suite on Celebrity a few years ago the day before departure due to my husband being suddenly hospitalized.  Outside insurance is a must!  We got everything back including air fare less the cost of the insurance.