FLights by celebrity, I’m having no luck

Alakegirl

4 minutes ago, scidee said:

Flights over 10-11 months out won't show as the airlines haven't published schedules yet.  I was just 2 days ago able to look at flights for our Oct. 10, 2004 sailing.

Hopefully, you meant 2024.  😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I asked them recently and they stated that flights are available for booking at 310 days from the cruise.  I received an email that Flights by Celebrity could put me on an email list to remind me but the link to sign up is a dead link.  I called but it was during their black friday sale and I kept being sent between FBC and Celebrity Cruises.  I gave up and just wrote it on my calendar.

6 hours ago, 563toM said:

I asked them recently and they stated that flights are available for booking at 310 days from the cruise.   

I have found FBC has released flights earlier than 310 days.  I believe they release some flights as the airlines release their flights.  Some of the airlines release their flights before other airlines.

I would check out when the airlines you are interested in release theirs, and have some flights picked out.  Then, you can compare FBC's prices to booking directly with the airline.  😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1