Does Celebrity follow sister Line Royal on a once a day room makeup?

DJLDRUMS

5 minutes ago, Janedoe2012 said:

Twice a day or you can opt in to “ Go Green”. Only difference is with Go Green it’s nightly turn down service and towel refresh vs full vacuum/ room clean. Still get a detailed room clean once per day. 

Janedoe2012 have you specifically been on the Silhouette in the last couple of years? If so anything stand out in your estimation anywhere on the ship? Your thoughts are greatly appreciated, I have an April 2024 cruise coming up.

I sailed another S class ship last year, Eclipse. I think the Silhouette had the Revolution dry dock so there are probably some bells and whistles on it that the Eclipse doesn’t have. It was an Alaskan cruise and I sure did enjoy the views and entertainment in the Sky lounge. We also were invited out to the Helipad for sail away a couple times and I would highly recommend doing that if given the opportunity. They served refreshments and the ships officers mingled.

The Oceanview buffet has a nice outdoor seating area to enjoy the views.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Janedoe2012 said:

I sailed another S class ship last year, Eclipse. I think the Silhouette had the Revolution dry dock so there are probably some bells and whistles on it that the Eclipse doesn’t have. It was an Alaskan cruise and I sure did enjoy the views and entertainment in the Sky lounge. We also were invited out to the Helipad for sail away a couple times and I would highly recommend doing that if given the opportunity. They served refreshments and the ships officers mingled.

The Oceanview buffet has a nice outdoor seating area to enjoy the views.

Enjoy your cruise!

One more quick question, I appreciate all of your information to date. We're in Celebrity's Elite status, does that status provide any complimentary bottled water in the cabin as does sister line Royal where we're D+.

1 hour ago, Janedoe2012 said:

I don’t believe bottle water in cabin is included unless you are staying in Aqua-class cabin. I am one cruise away from Elite so hoping another poster can give you an accurate answer. Here are the Elite perks.

IMG_0960.jpeg

THANK YOU !!

Bottled water is not a benefit for any level of the Captains Club.

I would suggest that you go to the celebrity website and do a search on tiers and benefits, then scroll to the bottom, and there’s a link to the entire list of benefits by level.  You will find discounts, laundry benefits in addition to the 1bag of wash and fold laundry and others that are not shown as “featured benefits”. But are still valuable.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I would suggest that you go to the celebrity website and do a search on tiers and benefits, then scroll to the bottom, and there’s a link to the entire list of benefits by level.  You will find discounts, laundry benefits in addition to the 1bag of wash and fold laundry and others that are not shown as “featured benefits”. But are still valuable.

Yes, thank you jelayne, Janedo2012 posted the benefits a little while back. And unfortunately bottled water isn't one of them. Just good to have in the cabin. That's ok, we've got the Icon to look forward to in 10 months.

11 hours ago, DJLDRUMS said:

One more quick question, I appreciate all of your information to date. We're in Celebrity's Elite status, does that status provide any complimentary bottled water in the cabin as does sister line Royal where we're D+.

No complimentary in-room bottle water.  There may be a couple of bottles of water in the state room but if you use them you will be charged.

6 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

No complimentary in-room bottle water.  There may be a couple of bottles of water in the state room but if you use them you will be charged.

Yes, understood unlike sister line Royal when you're in a higher tier, thanks for your reply cruisestitch

Suggest making detour to Publix for a case of water to take on with you. We usually put in duffle with tags, hand it over with our larger luggage,  and it gets to the room. Otherwise put a 6 pack in you roller carry on and take it on that way.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 10:21 PM, jelayne said:

Yes, thank you jelayne, Janedo2012 posted the benefits a little while back. And unfortunately bottled water isn't one of them. Just good to have in the cabin. That's ok, we've got the Icon to look forward to in 10 months.

Thanks to everyone who have replied to the topic. It's been a while since we've cruised on X while having six bottles of water waiting for us in our cabin being D+ on her sister line. 

Edited by DJLDRUMS
adding a little more information more to my paragraph

7 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Thanks to everyone who have replied to the topic. It's been a while since we've cruised on X while having six bottles of water waiting for us in our cabin being D+ on her sister line. 

Yes, unfortunately Celebrity does not do that like Royal does.   To get bottled water in your room you need to be sailing in Aqua Class or a suite. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Having cruised on the Oasis in July with Family, not only did we receive housekeeping once a day which was mediocre at best, there were plenty of dirty areas all over the ship especially in the Windjammer. We have made the decision that even with our Diamond status on Royal, we will never book with them again!!

Edited by Loracpin2
addition

3 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

Having cruised on the Oasis in July with Family, not only did we receive housekeeping once a day which was mediocre at best, there were plenty of dirty areas all over the ship especially in the Windjammer. We have made the decision that even with our D status on Royal, we will never book with them again!!

Did you love the plastic dishes in Windjammer 🤣

we also decided they would almost give the cruise away for free to get us back on RCL , or have a lot of friends sailing on the cruise