Live from Silhouette 4-14 December 2023 have questions? Just ask

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

also they had fried chicken last night for those who like fried chicken ‘n’ waffles😀

I love me some chicken 'n waffles.  Forget the maple syrup, give me honey with mine!

• Like 1

great report..

We are booked for a short cruise on Silho in Dec 2024, Prime Concierge  cabin with a real balcony.

We won't need much storage for a few days clothes, and will likely book Specialty Rest  incl Lawn Club Grill for dinner.  Can you list the others? Are any open for lunch,?

We have the Classic alcohol plan,  so the  soda in a can is fine,  and we bring our own water.   My husb drinks Coors lite, the scotch on the Classic, and basic wine with dinner so no issue there for him but he knows he can order whatever he wants and pay the upcharge.

My Baileys will be a small  upcharge, and I may try a small martini. Alcohol clashes with my meds so I allow for just a few treats.!

Upgrading from Classic would not be a good value for us   based on our usage.

We are looking forward to being back on Silho.  Were there at the beginning, and a few more times...but not for many years.  

hope you enjoy the cruise! thanks for the feedback!

Edited by hcat

14 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Specialties are Tuscan , Murano, petite, chef, sushi, lawn club grill, porch.  

sushi is open for lunch. There may be a once a cruise lunch offering in Tuscan but otherwise it is not open for lunch

thanks for quick reply.  We might do Tuscan, Lawn Club Grill and Murano for dinner.

In addition to the Concierge Lunch first day,    we  are hoping for a seafood lunch at the buffet. We might do Sushi for lunch if they have non sushi for dh..he enjoyed Raw on 5 on E, great menu on E Class.  Not sure abt the Porch..husb is allergjc to shellfish.

Nice to have choices!

3 hours ago, hcat said:

We are booked for a short cruise on Silho in Dec 2024, Prime Concierge  cabin with a real balcony.

Silhouette has real balconies throughout the ship, which is why I am sad that she isn’t sailing from Southampton next summer.

Instead we have Apex, which is an E Class ship, so only real balconies at the back of the ship.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Silhouette has real balconies throughout the ship, which is why I am sad that she isn’t sailing from Southampton next summer.

Instead we have Apex, which is an E Class ship, so only real balconies at the back of the ship.

we are actually booked on both ships.. SV on APEX,  and Concierge on Silho.. Variety is good!

13 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

First chic night, and there are lots and lots of men in dark suits in women in glittery and glitzy dresses, and pretty tops over black slacks.  More than I remember seeing for a while.

Perhaps more people get really dressed up since it’s Holiday season

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LB5260 said:

We will be on the Silhouette for ten nights in mid January in Concierge.

We would like to purchase a multi day pass for Persian Gardens ... do you know the cost and whether we purchase it at the Spa?

You should see it in Spa and Fitness tab on your planner.  A 10 day pass is $236 per person for my cruise.  As long as they don't sell out pre-cruise you can buy single day and multiday passes once onboard.

5 hours ago, tschwa2 said:

You should see it in Spa and Fitness tab on your planner.  A 10 day pass is $236 per person for my cruise.  As long as they don't sell out pre-cruise you can buy single day and multiday passes once onboard.

sounds like a good price for the  10 day pass...if  one  plans to use it !

our booked cruise on Silho is a short one so hoping we can go once or twice???

10 hours ago, tschwa2 said:

Thank you!

Do you how to purchase pre-cruise?  While I see it listed on the Spa tab of the app, it does not allow you to purchase a pass.